Corrupt A Wish

Granted; now you lose your right one.

I wish WizardStan would change his username to StanWizard.

Ninja'd.. dag nabbit!

Granted. But in the process he becomes a real wizard. With his new magical powers he changes your avatar to an embarrassing naked picture of you.

I wish my cat didn't hate me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Failure

Granted. He eats you instead

I wish my cousin would get better

Edit: Failure

Granted. He eats you instead

I wish my cousin would get better

Granted. But after he/she gets better, the medication to cure him/her gives him/her cancer.

I wish that I never made the wish I'm wishing for right now.

Granted, it's extremely ugly. And it was a gift from your grandmother, so you have to wear it out of guilt.

I wish that we could see a picture of Prometheus.

You do, but then the Men in Black neuralise everyone, so no-one ever remembers it.

I wish I had a flying house.

Granted, but it runs out of gas and falls to the ground. You are killed.

I wish that Sega made a Tron game for Sega Saturn, and used Segata Sanshiro to advertise it.

^ They do, but the ads suck so badly they never air them. Also the game ends up costing sega a truckload of cash, and end up causing the entire company to bankrupt, never releasing the game. You spend the rest of your life looking for a bootleg copy, which you'll find five minutes before getting hit by a truck, whose driver is playing that very same game on a pandora 7 using an emulator you never happened to hear about.

EDIT: I wish it was friday again.

Granted. It's last Friday. Everything you've done since then never happened.

I wish Segata Sanshiro was used to advertise the Dreamcast.

Granted. It's last Friday. Everything you've done since then never happened.

I wish Segata Sanshiro was used to advertise the Dreamcast.
He was. But as a result, the Dreamcast was discontinued even earlier.

I wish my 360 had the RRoD so I had a reason to get the slim one.

Granted, but by the time you do, the Xbox 720 is announced.

I wish that Sony would drop out of the games market.

Granted, but they only dub it in Swahili!

I wish that Pong would get a television adaption.

Granted, now there are more crappy sitcoms. And they're worse than the crappy reality shows.

I wish Justin Bieber's music career would end.

Granted - Justin Bieber's career has died off due to brand new talented singer/songwriter Rebecca Black.

I wish artists had control over their music, and that major record companies didnt exist.

Granted. The market is flooded with crap due to artists who have no clue about the business side of things, and the music market completely collapses, leaving a bad impact on the economy as a result.

I wish for a fish.

Granted.

Wait, that'd actually be pretty cool. In fact, it's so cool, I can't think of anything wrong with that.

You win. Well-played.

I wish that all cars and trucks could (optionally) produce trails of light in their wake like the light cycles from Tron.

Back