COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it said on the info I got from the surgery, well Pfizer BionTech to be exact.
Interesting, when I looked at the EMA’s website for Cominarty it only listed BionTech as far as I could see

Have got my vaccination card + info in front of me. The name of the vaccine isn't Cominarty it's Comirnaty, the marketing authorisation holder is listed as BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH and the manfacturers are listed as being BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH and Pfizer Manufacturing Belgium NV. It also says for any information about this medicine, please contact: Medical Information, Pfizer Ltd , Walton Oaks, Dorking Road, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 7NS. Telephone 01304 616161. The BioNTech and Pfizer logos are also displayed at the bottom of the page.

Have got my vaccination card + info in front of me. The name of the vaccine isn't Cominarty it's Comirnaty, the marketing authorisation holder is listed as BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH and the manfacturers are listed as being BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH and Pfizer Manufacturing Belgium NV. It also says for any information about this medicine, please contact: Medical Information, Pfizer Ltd , Walton Oaks, Dorking Road, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 7NS. Telephone 01304 616161. The BioNTech and Pfizer logos are also displayed at the bottom of the page.
Ha I didn’t look hard enough haha

Curious choice of phrase by the Co-Chairman of the Tory Party in Times Radio this morning:
“Despite the massive roll out of the Omicron variant...” (emphasis mine)

I’m sure it was just a tired mistake after the catastrophic hammering he learned of in last night’s by-election \o/
Probably started talking about the roll out of the vaccine but in his head he switched to talking about the virus in the middle.

I had by booster vaccination (pfizer) two days ago. Arm is more or less better now. In time for good immunity by Chrimbo, but with the way it's going now, i'm not sure it's safe meeting up yet.

Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine protection increases over time:
"Two to four weeks after vaccination, the researchers found the median live-neutralizing antibody titer for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to be about 1,790 and 5,850, respectively. But after eight months, those figures declined by 34- and 44-fold, and the trend was similar with other antibody measures. The median levels of virus-fighting antibodies for the Johnson & Johnson shot were initially about 150 — much lower than the mRNA vaccines — but then it jumped to about 630 after eight months."
Source: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10...response-is-more-durable-than-pfizer-moderna/

When will people realize they will NEVER, be fully vaccinated?

I've had COVID 3 times, all of which sucked for about 2 days and I was back to normal. I'm not becoming a testing statistic to pay for a few gallons of premium fuel for some Executive at Big Pharma's yacht.
Now all the sudden there are finally "reports" of above baseline increases in heart inflation and blood clots for people who get vaccinated? I have a feeling that the quality standards of these vaccines are so low that there are going to be health repercussions that show up in 5-10 years in these people. All for a virus that has effectively a 0% chance of hospitalization unless you have health issues already. What happened to the flu season? What a joke. Creating economic distortions that will likely end in a hyperinflationary economic collapse of most of the worlds economies, and become replaced with totalitarian regimes, I guess we didn't learn the lesson from 100 years ago.. all for essentially nothing. I must literally be the only person that would rather live a happy fulfilled life and go when my number is called, than live a miserably long one full of fear and despair.

All for a virus that has effectively a 0% chance of hospitalization unless you have health issues already.
As a fellow random person on the internet, I call this out as bollocks. Seems to me like you're defining flu, while this is a much more virulent virus, at least for those of us who are still unvaccinated.

The stats are heavily skewed towards those that are elderly and presumably have additional complications. But I'm not sure how many comorbidities this feller could have: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Pras

FG0XvUsWYAMvWo-

3 in 1 week: Manchester, Napoli en Rennes.

A more complete list:

it's becoming quite clear that the benefits of vaccination are inversely proportional to your age. if you're young, have your whole life ahead of you, there's plenty of time for things to go wrong and you almost certainly won't get severe (frist degree covid) symptoms. They do help old people though, I'm quite sure of that, despite the deaths stats being obfuscated.

I've defintely changed gears, esp since they're prescribing boosters every 3 months and looking likely to be extremely strong coercive forces to getting children jabbed. hell no.

there's a financial incentive today, jabs are cheaper than treating symptoms. so they're pushing for that and suppressing concerns about future. exactly this type of short sighted greed ruined the environment. I have very little faith in our collective decision making.

it's becoming quite clear that the benefits of vaccination are inversely proportional to your age. if you're young, have your whole life ahead of you, there's plenty of time for things to go wrong and you almost certainly won't get severe (frist degree covid) symptoms. They do help old people though, I'm quite sure of that, despite the deaths stats being obfuscated.

I've defintely changed gears, esp since they're prescribing boosters every 3 months and looking likely to be extremely strong coercive forces to getting children jabbed. hell no.

there's a financial incentive today, jabs are cheaper than treating symptoms. so they're pushing for that and suppressing concerns about future. exactly this type of short sighted greed ruined the environment. I have very little faith in our collective decision making.
Just a comment on Big Pharma and short sighted greed: typically Big Pharma prefers to treat symptoms not the underlying cause(s) because generally that strategy is more profitable...

Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine protection increases over time:
"Two to four weeks after vaccination, the researchers found the median live-neutralizing antibody titer for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to be about 1,790 and 5,850, respectively. But after eight months, those figures declined by 34- and 44-fold, and the trend was similar with other antibody measures. The median levels of virus-fighting antibodies for the Johnson & Johnson shot were initially about 150 — much lower than the mRNA vaccines — but then it jumped to about 630 after eight months."
Source: https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10...response-is-more-durable-than-pfizer-moderna/
Odd. They Say J&J is more effective if a second shot is given Two Months after the first dose. They can't possibly had time to test that, as we in Pyra forums all know.;)
Now seriously. The paper may be this. Despite the J&J paying they only considered 8 participants who got J&J. But if this is ever confirmed with more people. How come ?
I thought in general antibody levels would be lower with time, or maybe stay the same. If they raise, what is rising them ? Is the vaccine vector still around ? Are the participants finding the real virus in everyday life and their bodies reacting by building more antiboies?
Do other vaccines for other diseases generate increasing antibody levels after 6-8 months ?
Just a comment on Big Pharma and short sighted greed: typically Big Pharma prefers to treat symptoms not the underlying cause(s) because generally that strategy is more profitable...
Traditionally. That's because they prefer to sell treatments multiple times than once. Vaccines are only sold once and may prevent recurring sales of treatments. But they can only sell treatments to the ill. If you develop a vaccine that has to be boosted every 3 months, and give it to the whole population that'd optimize sales, wouldn't it ?

Do other vaccines for other diseases generate increasing antibody levels after 6-8 months ?
I read the same thing for AZ but I couldn't find the source for this news, as this publication wasn't public yet.
If this behavior has ever seen before I couldn't confirm yet, usually it's indeed the opposite and requires a booster to improve immunity.

If an article ends with this it's a bit of an anticlimax: "You can purchase a copy of Guy’s book ‘Your DNA Diet: Leveraging the Power of Consciousness To Heal Ourselves and Our World. An Ayurvedic Blueprint For Health and Wellness’ from Amazon.com.".

Where's the list of reactions he's talking about?
Probably it's the Pfizer document already mentioned earlier in this topic, which can be found here: https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
This document: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back