COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, this related side effect of over-cleaning is well known in the western hospitals:

Only the strongest strain survives.
So not only the covid will get stronger and stronger, but also many other diseases.
That's why the occidental countries/WHO strategy can be considered as criminal, because they can't ignore what they are doing with their false lockdowns and false vaccines.

--EDIT: Oh, and if you still can't add 1 + 1:

Last edited:
So, let's say you are at the helm of a train, and on the track are 100 people with COVID-19, but on the other track, there are 200 people getting vaccinated for COVID-19. What do you do?
Is there a way I can go backwards and take everyone out, then crash the train?

A COVID-19 story from my state. NC State was forced out of the college baseball playoffs due to COVID-19 protocols. Turns out, they had eight cases, four among unvaccinated players and four among vaccinated players.

I found this video enlightening on the affects of Covid-19 even after you've been vaccinated the once:
Worth watching up until they start unboxing sweets they've had mailed to them.

While we're on the subject, my weatherman said 6% of named tropical storms happen in June, and we've had three this June, Bill, Claudette, and Danny. If I whip out my Math-o-Tron 5000, it says we can expect 50 named storms this year. :confused:

Hey guys, God has a sense of humor, and it's mostly schadenfreude. Turns out, avoiding COVID-19 for the past year and a half has now made us more susceptible to literally every other infectious disease in existence.

Ate out with my dad and sister yesterday, and she said she wasn't feeling well that day, and that it was getting worse as we were out. I doubt it's Delta though, since her main complaint was chills. On a 90 degree day, I might add.

Well, whatever it was, I'll be able to tell you about it when I inevitably come down with it in three or so days.

Hmm, @pyrat said headache without fever was common in Delta, but some articles are telling me fever is still common. It's worth noting my sister said she had a slight headache too. That happens to her a lot though.

My sources will not be better than yours. If you need to know, ask a doctor. I just said what I had read in case it helped. I'm not qualified to say whether that's true.

1625166330327.png

Remember: the UK has been ahead of the curve. Supposedly we have some of the fewest restrictions in Europe.

Good news and bad news about what I said earlier. My sister had a rapid test done, and it came back negative for COVID-19. That said, her throat was inflamed, so she does have something. Like I said before, I'll tell you guys about it when I come down with it in three days.

View attachment 37304
Remember: the UK has been ahead of the curve. Supposedly we have some of the fewest restrictions in Europe.
Yes, the number of cases if following a similar path to what it did previously:
_119151531_optimised-uk_daily_cases_facet_30jun-nc.png

But thankfully, perhaps due to the vaccine rollout the levels of people in hospital (and from there a proportion tends to die) isn't following the same pattern:
_119174912_hospital_admissions_facet_1jul-nc.png

I mean, it 's still elevated, but arguably not worryingly so.

Yes, the number of cases if following a similar path to what it did previously:
_119151531_optimised-uk_daily_cases_facet_30jun-nc.png

But thankfully, perhaps due to the vaccine rollout the levels of people in hospital (and from there a proportion tends to die) isn't following the same pattern:
_119174912_hospital_admissions_facet_1jul-nc.png

I mean, it 's still elevated, but arguably not worryingly so.
Yeah... I think England is doing ok. I'm more concerned about other countries tbh.

If we can't cure covid (like everyone is saying) then there will be some sort of equilibrium in terms of deaths, until we have really cracked the treatment. By that I mean some unfortunate and highly vulnerable people will still die. Once we're at this point, restrictions no longer make sense. We might be there already. What's my point? Freedom* can be reinstated. Which is exactly what Boris is saying...

July 19 is Freedom* Day in the UK.

I'm gonna shoot my guns and bang some hookers, metaphorically speaking of course.

Happy Friday everyone.

Last edited:
From what I hear the disease is worse than a bad flu even if you've been vaccinated, so I still don't want it even if in the balance of probabilities I'll be okay in the end just laid up feeling awful for a few days. The added complication is I might end up spreading the virus to vaccine holdouts before I know I've got it.

Good news, mandatory muzzles are mostly gone in the Netherlands and we are now allowed to let more friends simultaneously into our own homes again. It is good to see that most people have ditched the muzzle. Many people were already losing faith in the importance of a muzzle and wore it under their nose. Which makes me kind of a trendsetter since I have been doing that for a long time. But now I do not wear it at all, of course. It is good to see that the 2 weeks to flatten the curve are getting somewhat less restrictive. Though, of course and unfortunately, the 2 weeks are not over and we may still be heading towards more measures.

So you are Dutch! This is actually what I suspected, or Belgian. Due to your wording and recently your strong sense of community. I read your posts with that accent in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back