COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still fail to see how having to wear masks is destroying our freedom, human rights and livelihoods?
I never said they are. Tourism has also been majorly hindered by infringing upon our right to travel, in the past businesses have been forced to close for many months on a row, and now businesses are being forced to drive away their customers. Do I have to explain how that destroys people's livelihoods and human rights? And of course, we now have mandatory mRNA injections, thus ending our bodily autonomy. Do I have to explain how that infringes upon our human rights and freedom?

The point of the latter paragraph is that we go through all those measures, only to then makes exceptions for sex workers. We trample the most essential human rights and destroy lives only to then exempt sex workers from one of the least of all the measures.

Masks are a humiliation and an important propaganda tool, thus making them a significant infringement upon human rights in themselves, but they are one of the least of the infringements. They are like the David star. Now the banishment of certain sections of society from the rest of society is following. I certainly hope that that is were the imitating of the Nazi regime ends, but I am not counting on it.

I still fail to see how having to wear masks is destroying our freedom, human rights and livelihoods?
Indeed:

8d97f129bb76a088c823d350d599dd02c80239fd8c96cf2ee5b264e33811ff0c_1.jpg

I never said they are. Tourism has also been majorly hindered by infringing upon our right to travel, in the past businesses have been forced to close for many months on a row, and now businesses are being forced to drive away their customers. Do I have to explain how that destroys people's livelihoods and human rights? And of course, we now have mandatory mRNA injections, thus ending our bodily autonomy. Do I have to explain how that infringes upon our human rights and freedom?

The point of the latter paragraph is that we go through all those measures, only to then makes exceptions for sex workers. We trample the most essential human rights and destroy lives only to then exempt sex workers from one of the least of all the measures.

Masks are a humiliation and an important propaganda tool, thus making them a significant infringement upon human rights in themselves, but they are one of the least of the infringements. They are like the David star. Now the banishment of certain sections of society from the rest of society is following. I certainly hope that that is were the imitating of the Nazi regime ends, but I am not counting on it.
Which country made vaccinations mandatory?
How does wearing a mask even compare to the david star, if you wear a mask you are allowed into places for one.
Masks are not a hummiliation they are safety measures like seatbelts or helmets.

No freedom or human rights are infringed, since you are allowed to not wear a mask when you are alone, you are allowed to not vaccinate. Being allowed into a restaurant has never been a basic human right, restaurants have always been able to allow only certain people, invited guest for instance. You are also not allowed into a concert if you don't have a ticket is that infringment of freedom, are tickets stigmatizing people who want to listen to honest music...

Utah is testing out the Multipass (Fifth Element). It's called "Digital Driver Lice":

And yeah, that's the music group from the smash-hit "Don't talk, just fistbump"
Why are ppl actually making fuss about vacc status when there is "sex offender status" on this list?
Like what the fuck is wrong with your ppl that this is even a thing?

No freedom or human rights are infringed, since you are allowed to not wear a mask when you are alone,
Wrong. They are mandated, even when you are alone.

On top of that, business owners ought to not be forced to mandate masks. If you love masks, then it ought to be on you to only go to places who grant you the privilege of mandating them for you.

And again: mandating the mandating of masks are by far the least of their crimes. I find it perplexing that people keep honing in on that as if it was the only measure that is being taken right, completely forgetting the closing down of businesses, the stopping of tourism, the mandating of "vaccines", etc. If you want to defend the regime, then you have to defend all of it. Including the closing of businesses, the destroying of the economy, and the mandating of experimental invasive dangerous medical procedures.

you are allowed to not vaccinate.
As second-class citisen who needs to go to the doctor in order to have a stick pushed against my brain for every basic activity. That is an ultimatum.

Alas, wrong again. We are being mandated to live a masked life. The mandate was removed for a while (which lasted until yesterday), and during that time we were being asked to wear masks as in your image. Almost no one did it. The Dutch people were extremely terrified of covid-19 when they first heard of it, but now, after living in the "pandemic" for 1.5+ years, most people in the Netherlands lost their fear for the pandemic.

One upside, though. Check the like/dislike ratio: .A big red bar for our Fuhrers.

Our Fuhrer also mentioned that masks will also be mandated for jobs that require contact, except for sex workers. Supposedly the pandemic is so horrible that we must destroy our freedom, human rights, and livelihoods to get rid of it; but we cannot ruin the fun for dirty perverts visiting sex workers. I am not sure what the rationale behind that decision was.
I love getting fucked in a mask. And a gag. I recommend it.

Seriously though, why do they single out the fornication industry to receive this special leniency? We got to defeat covid-19 together at all costs, except at the cost of slight inconveniences (because that is what a mask is, right?) of the fornication industry. Someone explain to me how that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Seriously though, why do they single out the fornication industry to receive this special leniency? We got to defeat covid-19 together at all costs, except at the cost of slight inconveniences (because that is what a mask is, right?) of the fornication industry. Someone explain to me how that makes any sense.

Because they have had it worse than many sectors for a long time, and are more or less grouped with the entertainment and cultural industries, you can still visit a concert without a mouthmask and thus also to a prostitute. The sex work industry have long been exempted from the "contact" based jobs like hairdressers etc, now its the other way around.

Dat en doe niet zo moeilijk zet gewoon een kap op in de supermarkt en blijf lekker weg bij anderen als je je niet wilt laten testen/vaccineren.

Ok - let's be serious. I have a problem with nay-sayers. Here and in engineering discussions too. People who just point out issues when we really need a solution, which often is the least worst option.

Not mandating masks means your surrounded by unmasked people. You wear one in hopes of others reciprocating. This type of thinking is the basis for civilization.

So Lambda, if you're not in favour of vaccines nor masks what do you propose? Lockdown?

You can no longer say that covid is a hoax. Maybe it's just a flu but it's viewed as avoidable so a response is in order.

Tell us what you propose.

The mask is the symbol people rally around. Like badges in scouting, the arm band that groups people together. Symbology is important, it works in your sub-conscience and helps in THINKING that foreign ideas are yours, so you accept them very easily.

I certainly hope that that is were the imitating of the Nazi regime ends, but I am not counting on it.
Where do we know the healthpass/gezondsheidspas from? From the propaganda machine, to the methods implemented.... they all have their roots from them...

How does wearing a mask even compare to the David star, if you wear a mask you are allowed into places for one.
Masks are not a humiliation they are safety measures like seat-belts or helmets.
They are trying very hard! (for all citizens, not just a group, like in the health+first response sector)

Just a few examples:

France (law failed to pass):
But it fortunately died in the senate: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/french-senate-rejects-mandatory-vaccination-for-all/

Argentina (law in draft):

USA (law modified to include all businesses >100 people):

What are the drawbacks? Let's learn from history:

If you look at any vax, then yes, there are currently countries that made vaccinations mandatory: https://ourworldindata.org/childhood-vaccination-policies

>Masks are not a humiliation they are safety measures like seat-belts or helmets.
Your normal mask you buy in the store (not the N97 kind) is as effective as a seat-belt made out of bubble wrap. If nothing happens, you feel secure. but it actually does not protect you much (but it does a tiny bit).
Extrapolating your stance: Burka's are not a humiliation.

Wait until giving your "furry-status" is mandatory...

Dat en doe niet zo moeilijk zet gewoon een kap op in de supermarkt en blijf lekker weg bij anderen als je je niet wilt laten testen/vaccineren.
Doe niet zo moeilijk, hou je gewoon bezig met je eigen zaken in de supermarkt en blijf lekker weg bij anderen als je vaccine niet goed genoeg werkt om je te beschermen.

There is nothing that I want from you or need you to do for me at all while you demand that I either lose my medical freedom (a major violation of human rights) or live as a second-rate ostracised citisen (also a major violation of human rights). Yet I am the one being difficult?

The irony is that if you got what you wanted then you would be the one to get ostracised. The majority of the Dutch people seem to be with me on this one, which means that if you got what you wished for then instead of ostracising a minority from society you would ostracise most of society from the minority that you belong to; thus in effect ostracising yourself from society. The only reason that this does not happen is because you have our government on your side and they fight against democracy, freedom, and human rights. Though really, they are also fighting to oppress you (if you are Dutch), so saying that they are on your side may be a bit of a stretch.

Other stuff. I love Pepijn van Houwelingen's debate against Fuhrer de Jonge. Pepijn was skeptical against the RiVM and thus asked for the original data. Fuhrer de Jonge responded by saying that asking for evidence or data is horrible and that we must just trust the institutions without any evidence. This conversation is actually pretty typical for the House of "Representatives". Too bad that people from hospitals have now gone on record saying that most clients in hospitals (typically 80%) are vaccinated, which is in stark contrast to what the RiVM says as the RiVM says that the vast majority is unvaccinated. Considering that this is one of their major arguments for getting vaccinated and that that argument would be turned against them if the hospitals are correct, the RiVM would certainly greatly benefit from releasing their data, if it really is as they say. Yet the refuse to release it without giving any real reason.

The mask is the symbol people rally around. Like badges in scouting, the arm band that groups people together. Symbology is important, it works in your sub-conscience and helps in THINKING that foreign ideas are yours, so you accept them very easily.

I certainly hope that that is were the imitating of the Nazi regime ends, but I am not counting on it.
Where do we know the healthpass/gezondsheidspas from? From the propaganda machine, to the methods implemented.... they all have their roots from them...

How does wearing a mask even compare to the David star, if you wear a mask you are allowed into places for one.
Masks are not a humiliation they are safety measures like seat-belts or helmets.
They are trying very hard! (for all citizens, not just a group, like in the health+first response sector)

Just a few examples:

France (law failed to pass):
But it fortunately died in the senate: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/french-senate-rejects-mandatory-vaccination-for-all/

Argentina (law in draft):

USA (law modified to include all businesses >100 people):

What are the drawbacks? Let's learn from history:

If you look at any vax, then yes, there are currently countries that made vaccinations mandatory: https://ourworldindata.org/childhood-vaccination-policies

>Masks are not a humiliation they are safety measures like seat-belts or helmets.
Your normal mask you buy in the store (not the N97 kind) is as effective as a seat-belt made out of bubble wrap. If nothing happens, you feel secure. but it actually does not protect you much (but it does a tiny bit).
Extrapolating your stance: Burka's are not a humiliation.

Wait until giving your "furry-status" is mandatory...

So Lambda, if you're not in favour of vaccines nor masks what do you propose? Lockdown?
Actually, I propose the opposite of lockdown. No need to lockdown for a fictional pandemic. Just get your head out of the propaganda and pretend that you never heard of it.

As for the actual reason why we have the measures, the coming collapse of the Dollar, there is no universal solution for that. The solution was to rebel back when this fiat scam started. But the people did not do that and now we, their descendants, pay the price. The Dollar will collapse and chaos will ensue.

However, on a private level, you can try prepping and becoming as self-sufficient as you can. You can inform yourself and focus on the survival of yourself and your loved ones. And get out of the fiat currencies. Do not keep a significant portion of your savings in fiat currencies. Doing so has been foolish for a long time as they keep inflating, but now that they are probably within a few years of collapsing it is more foolish than ever.

You can no longer say that covid is a hoax. Maybe it's just a flu but it's viewed as avoidable so a response is in order.
I have not said that covid-19 was a hoax in the first place. I often said that the pandemic was a hoax and that covid-19 is just a flu, maybe slightly more severe. And I still stand firmly behind that. The longer this plandemic goes on, the more I turn out to be right. As for covid-19 and other flu-like diseases, they also cannot be avoided on a societal level. We stretched the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" to over more than 1.5 years and are still counting, and we added many more measures destroying lives, destroying the world economy, and killing people; and it is still going as strong (weak, actually) as ever. People who do not take care of their health will always be vulnerable to disease, and nothing can change that. Not a 1000 experimental mRNA injections will ever be able to replace a healthy lifestyle. People have been dying to the flu for thousands of years and they have been dying to flu for the entirety of every lockdown.

However, on a personal level, you can take care of your own health. Because covid-19 has virtually no chance to kill young healthy people, you can live until a nice ripe old age regardless of covid-19 (assuming you do not get into an accident or something like that) if you just pick up a healthy lifestyle. That is a great solution, it requires some effort in the beginning but it gets automatic after a while. Without effort you get nowhere in life.

Tell us what you propose.
3slppu.jpg

Some random quotes fromt the WHO:
"At present, there is no direct evidence (from studies on COVID-19 and in healthy people in the community) on the effectiveness of universal masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19."

"Despite the lack of evidence the great majority of the WHO COVID-19 IPC GDG members supports the practice of health workers and caregivers in clinical areas (irrespective of whether there are COVID-19 or other patients in the clinical areas) in geographic settings where there is known or suspected community transmission of COVID-19, to continuously wear a medical mask throughout their shift, apart from when eating and drinking or changing the mask after caring for a patient requiring droplet/contact precautions for other reasons (e.g., influenza), to avoid any possibility of cross-transmission.
This practice reflects the strong preferences and values placed on preventing potential COVID-19 infections in health workers and in non-COVID-19 patients; these preferences and values may outweigh both the potential discomfort and other negative consequences of continuously wearing a medical mask throughout their shift and the current lack of evidence."

Source: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/332293/WHO-2019-nCov-IPC_Masks-2020.4-eng.pdf

wear a mask, get the vaccine, save a life.

super heroes wear masks :)

no need to dispute this over and over... i thought the thread was going to get locked down if it was overrun by contrarians again

Another great video. Hugo de Jonge's covid-19 lies get debunked in the House of Representatives and he responds by turning around and starting to play with his telephone. This one gets quite heated, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back