Craigamp 2.0 Full

craigix posted on Dec 25 2006 at 04:29 PM said:
Go into the dir you want to save it in before saving, then press save, i *think* that is the way to do it.
Ya, I assumed that, but it won't work. Seems to save in the DIR in which my first song added was. I'll give it another try later tonight and post my results here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly just start in the dir that you want it in (start in /music then browse elsewhere), i'll take a look later tonight it should be one way or the other.

I'll try both of those now.

Okay, I managed to make one in that directory, then it crashed, also could you implement a "wrapping" of the playlist, or playing file, Dir display, as my playlist's location sort of goes over the other stuff.

I just found a bug, if you load a playlist up, with the same files in it as your current playlist, and you play one, it crashes Craigamp.

Also craigamp isn't finding my picture, but its named the exact same as the Album is in the ID3 and its in the same folder as the files. Any chance of also checking for a file called "album.jpg" or something like that, in the song DIR?

Also my GP2x just crashed after finishing playing all the songs on a playlist.

Could you zip me up the mp3 and the picture so i can investigate this?

Do you think that the playlist should be saved to the DIR you are in when you select 'save' or the DIR you start in when you create the list?

I can add these tweaks in pretty quickly.

Thanks for the new release. Always great to see neat work. Only feature missing now is bookmarking for long audio files (for resuming of audio books, podcasts, etc.)

is possible to add View By ID3Tag fil in one line like GMU Player?

I've been told a whole bucket load of extra features which I shall add to 3.0

ehm... i`d like to see a graphix-equalizer or some other "visualisation" in 3.0.... :)

thanx craigix, great program, use it a lot in my car...

happy new year to you and your family.

:ph34r:

craigix, i am still having problems trying to set a different skin as default. am i doing something wrong...?!?!

regards, manhill

Great Player Craig, now we can seek trough a file, very practical when listening long podcast or radio shows and need to get back to a certain point. The only problem I have is when playing low bit rate mp3s like 24, 32 or 40kbps the playback is too fast, chipmunk like! Is it just me, anyone else? Also the screen lockup option doesnt seems to save it's config at exit.

Thanks again Craig, once fixed, craigamp will be my main player for sure!

There are no skins aside from the default one for this version... unless you want to make one?

ah, i see... i thought i could use skins that were created for the very first craigamp....(i also created some, but actually they were just kind of other background-graphics).... they do work in the preview, though.... !

regards,

manhill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back