Craigix' Latest Twitter: The Cases Have Arrived Early

grydholt

Still Fresh
First:

Craigix: The cases have arrived early, wow, some good luck for once!

and then a bit later

Craigix: When I say early I actually mean weeks late I suppose.

That is nice to hear!

[edit: I can see the "Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog" thread already has the news]

Craigix (twitter) said:
Well, not perfect, but I guess we will have to go with them.

Could you elaborate on what the imperfections are?

Last edited by a moderator:
And his latest one:
Well, not perfect, but I guess we will have to go with them.

So.. Does that mean a green light?

[edit]
Beaten to it... :unsure:

We also don't know what *not perfect* means.

is it what craigix says or what mw says that goes for the cases? (edit) unless of course craigix was just relaying what mw said. in that case I'd say that was the green light :)

Phawx said:

As annoyed as I have been with all of the waiting... I'm not sure I want them to just settle for not perfect.... :-/ But at the same time, the ones we've seen looked awesome to me. I guess it depends on what's "wrong" with them.

relliker said:
is it what craigix says or what mw says that goes for the cases?

I think there's going to be problems if either of them are opposed to moving forward.

Phawx said:
laughingelfman.jpg

Craig's face every time he makes ambiguous comments like that.

Exophase said:
relliker said:
is it what craigix says or what mw says that goes for the cases?

I think there's going to be problems if either of them are opposed to moving forward.

I would prefer perfect to be honest.

I'm wondering if the second lot of 1000 would have this small (I hope) perfection removed?

Lunatic said:
Phawx said:
laughingelfman.jpg

Craig's face every time he makes ambiguous comments like that.

not perfect means mw has still found something to grumble about :D

Have they already got the final sample cases?Does anyone know what the imperfections are.Could yuo please confirm this craigx.

"Not Perfect", that's all right! As long as the d-pad and buttons function properly, it will be alright. Like I said earlier, you've got to approve it at some point! The level of perfection Craig wants, may not be what's feesable for the factory to produce. Or you might be a perfectionist like myself, and I suffer the same problems in everyday life, If I wait for perfection to happen, nothing ever gets done.

I think the team has done there best to make the cases the highest possible quality, and at this point I believe the mould factory has done that as well! My GP2X wasn't as snazzy as my PSP or DS lite, but it got more play and love then either of the big company toys!

Chris

socket said:
Phawx said:

As annoyed as I have been with all of the waiting... I'm not sure I want them to just settle for not perfect.... :-/ But at the same time, the ones we've seen looked awesome to me. I guess it depends on what's "wrong" with them.
Perfect is in the hands of the beholder, plain and simple. I've stated several times I do PSP & DS case mods in my spare time, and the after market cases I get from Hong Kong/China have imperfections which I notice the second I open the case, but the average person I sell to, would never notice half the imperfections that I can see. It's all just point of view. I think we will all agree that the controls need to funtion at 110%, but if the cases doesn't look just right, or the silkscreen doesn't look perfect, I'm sure most won't even notice those kinds of problems!

I understand the want for your baby to be perfect, but he can't stay home forever!

Chris

Back