Craigix' Latest Twitter: The Cases Have Arrived Early

@r00tw00t

Your avatar is appropriate. Nothing we can do but wait. Edit: I'll just wait until UPCB updates.

Geez guys, been following this slowly from the background, and what I see before me is like, I don't know, a pack of little overexcited dogs or something. Calm down for a few hours and give the devs time to do the work they need to do to assess the situation, not exactly that constructive to be doing post after post requesting more and more information, especially over one of Craigix's infamous ambiguous lines(tm). I say, wait until they are ready, as I am curious myself what constitutes as "not perfect," but I am more than willing to wait. I've been waiting for 1.5 years already, a few more hours won't kill me. :) . Just settle down, have a cold one or whatever you do to relax, and wait patiently for the updates to roll in. B)

JDGBOLT

Loonie said:
"Perfect" is impossible.
We were promised perfection :p
If they say it's a go, it'll be ok for me, just can't see it green lighted and me having issues with the case.
Hope don't have to wait to long to hear, blood pressure and refreshing may just do me in :unsure:

Edit: we are overexcited, but the team hasn't let it force them into anything yet, doubt it'll start now. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JDGBOLT said:
Geez guys, been following this slowly from the background, and what I see before me is like, I don't know, a pack of little overexcited dogs or something. Calm down for a few hours and give the devs time to do the work they need to do to assess the situation, not exactly that constructive to be doing post after post requesting more and more information, especially over one of Craigix's infamous ambiguous lines™. I say, wait until they are ready, as I am curious myself what constitutes as "not perfect," but I am more than willing to wait. I've been waiting for 1.5 years already, a few more hours won't kill me. :) . Just settle down, have a cold one or whatever you do to relax, and wait patiently for the updates to roll in. B)

JDGBOLT

I F5'd for like 5 minutes and all I get is this...

BRING ON ZE PICTURES

JDGBOLT said:
Geez guys, been following this slowly from the background, and what I see before me is like, I don't know, a pack of little overexcited dogs or something. Calm down for a few hours and give the devs time to do the work they need to do to assess the situation, not exactly that constructive to be doing post after post requesting more and more information, especially over one of Craigix's infamous ambiguous lines(tm). I say, wait until they are ready, as I am curious myself what constitutes as "not perfect," but I am more than willing to wait. I've been waiting for 1.5 years already, a few more hours won't kill me. :) . Just settle down, have a cold one or whatever you do to relax, and wait patiently for the updates to roll in. B)

JDGBOLT
You are 100% right of course, but I still can't help being excited. And I don't think that's an overly negative thing. We're all (well, most of us anyway) supportive of the Pandora team and simply care about what's going on. It's all in good fun, I hope :).

Lunatic said:
Phawx said:
We also don't know what *not perfect* means.
laughingelfman.jpg

Craig's face every time he makes ambiguous comments like that.

Our response:

You've got to be kidding!

Well, the question is: can it be improved without causing considerable delays? If so I think it should be. However if it's only minor cosmetic imperfections and it will take weeks and weeks of nailbiting and licking chinese ass then I say greenlight it now.

If Mweston doesn't green-light it now, there will be a huge uproar, because it will mean 'big' delays.

I know many people have already paid for their Pandora's, but I must say that the best option is to accept the cases as they are now...
If not then you will pay the price of waiting another 2 months™ ...and believe me that'll be another painful wait. :)

omg! dont green light if the cases arent perfect! remember all the imperfections gp2x had? pandora was promised to do it right. take the time it needs guys. big deal if we have to wait more. i dont care if it takes 2 more months or longer it will be worth it. dont give in to pressure on the forums please.

zohnnyg said:
omg! dont green light if the cases arent perfect! remember all the imperfections gp2x had? pandora was promised to do it right. take the time it needs guys. big deal if we have to wait more. i dont care if it takes 2 more months or longer it will be worth it. dont give in to pressure on the forums please.

I sort of agree with you, however the GP2X's flaws affected usability - the flaws we're talking about on the Pandora seem to be cosmetic only.

GunPei2X said:
zohnnyg said:

I sort of agree with you, however the GP2X's flaws affected usability - the flaws we're talking about on the Pandora seem to be cosmetic only.
Yeah, I always thought the Pandora was about improving the control flaws of the GP2X, and the lack of many needed functions, but I never really thought of the Pandora as some super sleek and sexy gaming handheld, I leave that to apple and Sony!

Chris

Back