Craigix Tweets, Mwestion Soon To Arrive.

Not sure if they'll get any done today, Craig did say that M to the W needs to inspect the hall first to make sure it passes his 'suitable workshop' algorithms. I guess if it does then we may see one or two go out, and then hopefully the lucky bastards that get them will pop on to the boards to tease us

Woo. Just saw that too.

I say we overclock MWeston but not over volt. If he burns out in 5 years time then we'll have not further use for him. :p
Doing this tomorrow to allow him some time to over come his jet lag.

Do the Newcastle delivery service know what's going to hit them.

go go go build build build ship ship ship!!!!!

and p.s. don't forget to let the Chinese know you want them to make the rest of the cases.

RIUM+ said:
Only when the discussion turns to Vegemite did I realise just how many Aussies there are on here o.o
You look more like a New Zealander to me you crazy crazy |*d. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
More Craig, more. Can I post a picture of Michael Westen on the blog now? Carn!

Oh, I see I was ninja'd by Bosbeetle's edit on the fourth draft of my one sentence.

does this mean you found that pic of mweston you thought you saw? mind sharing it here?

I tried awhile back to gather pictures of everyone in the team and that Mweston is an illusive fellow! :ph34r:

RIUM+ said:
may88 said:
RIUM+ said:
Only when the discussion turns to Vegemite did I realise just how many Aussies there are on here o.o

Better watch it - thems fightin' words around here! ;)
Grrr.. I'm from NZ! :)

RIUM+ said:
You little buggers are everywhere! :D

kmob said:
RIUM+ said:
may88 said:
RIUM+ said:

Better watch it - thems fightin' words around here! ;)
Grrr.. I'm from NZ! :)

See? VERY agressive folks, NZers!

Yeah there's quite a few of us aussies on the forums hehe :)

Also I fucking hate that new Vegemite also :p

oh now comment of this thread lol :p fantastic news cant wait to see a few finshed panda's :)

x68000 said:
Do NZ'ers and the Welsh share the same passion for certain, ahem.........outdoor activities?

Do those outdoor activities relate to those weird hairy animals that are called sheep by any chance?

Bosbeetle said:
Creature XL said:
kin said:
Lol can someone make a webbased driving game? :p
Mission 1: Go to the airport
Mission 2: Find mr. Weston in the airport
Mission 3: Guide mr. Weston to the car
Final mission: Drive to the assembly location.

Game?

We have a live video:

My link

Adams apples great movie :)

lol not apple! I want pandora! :p

Ikarus said:
x68000 said:
Do NZ'ers and the Welsh share the same passion for certain, ahem.........outdoor activities?

Do those outdoor activities relate to those weird hairy animals that are called sheep by any chance?
What gave you that idea :rolleyes:

x68000 said:
Ikarus said:
x68000 said:

What gave you that idea :rolleyes:

Look what I found when I typed New Zealand in Google Images :p , its weird something is missing from the image though .... I wonder what that might be.
new-zealand.jpg

Back