Crash Team Raceing!

Yes, you can also play gran turismo, gran turismo 2, and all of the resident evils and more on the go... it's not like we don't know.

suggestion: LOL! it.

CTR was pretty cool. I borrowed it from a friend and never gave it back (we just sorta stopped being real friends, and he never wanted it back so we both forgot about it)
Still, doesn't beat the original (mario kart), which I can have on the go with my DS.

What I'll be looking forward to are more unique games for the playstation, like final fantasy 9, which I've played quite a lot but never beat.

Kyosys said:
CTR was pretty cool. I borrowed it from a friend and never gave it back (we just sorta stopped being real friends, and he never wanted it back so we both forgot about it)
That's how I lost my copy of Xenogears...damn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we can play these on our PSP's - but with screen ghosting (mainly on dark games) and that awful dpad. And I love how the speakers are placed facing DOWN so when I play in bed the sound gets muffled. Brilliant design Sony! I know they fixed that in the newer model, but it was really stupid from day one.

Pandora will be so much more fun to actually play these games on.

CronoTriggerfan said:
When you start speculating blatantly obvious features, you know it's been too damn long... :p
Oh my God...I can play games, in my hands!!

PlopperZ said:
South Park Rally FTW B)
This game was utter shit. Bad controls, cumbersome vehicles, and obviously made by people who think Southpark' homour consists entirely of fecal jokes.

Fishbong said:
PlopperZ said:
South Park Rally FTW B)
This game was utter shit. Bad controls, cumbersome vehicles, and obviously made by people who think Southpark' homour consists entirely of fecal jokes.

Sarcasm :rolleyes:
Though I do feel obligated to love any South Park game ever made.

Back