If Pandora Is Successful Will There Be Another?

It's a fair enough topic, all the guy was asking was IF the Pandora is successful is there ANY chance of there being another made, hence why the question BEFORE Pandora is released, some of you guys are so thick in your reply's, plus the fact he didn't ask anything about spec or timeframe of release, he was just asking a simple question ffs. damn forums wind me up sometimes with immature people!

IceBerg303 said:
Because I know a cheat code in PORTAL, I was able to bring you the specs for the Pandora II

Released on July 15th 2012
Features a TW2 Processor from Motorola (Time Warp2)
CoProcessor 1 is Cell3
CoProccessor 2 is Maxim CX4 (multi codex processor with 12TB flash for codec storage)
Graphics processor -none, a neural link to the brain allows usage of the optical portion of the human brain, this is similar to the Nvidia K59xx cards.

Storage: none, hyper dimensional strings are used for unlimited storage capacity.

Also the Xbox3 is losing sales to the Wii2 wich is in reality a SNES revamped ans with a funky new controller that you have to see to believe.

Sony's PS4 though coming with a stock betamax player is seeing very little in sales.
ah, how conveinient, released a day before my birthday! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
jaycee900 said:
It's a fair enough topic, all the guy was asking was IF the Pandora is successful is there ANY chance of there being another made, hence why the question BEFORE Pandora is released, some of you guys are so thick in your reply's, plus the fact he didn't ask anything about spec or timeframe of release, he was just asking a simple question ffs. damn forums wind me up sometimes with immature people!
I guess someone fell between the wall and the bed getting out of it this morning. But thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread anyway. :rolleyes:

Trooper

A_SN said:
Will its air jets be powerful enough so I could take two, duck tape them to a board and thus skate in the air on the first hoverboard that runs Linux?
Duck tape is a brand of Duct tape.

And to suggest a possible correction to the cheeseburger analogy, I think that asking about the Pandora II would be more likened to asking after the advent of the cheeseburger if they planned to make a Double Cheeseburger.

I completely understand why the OP might want to know about this, and am curious as well. I'm just assuming it will happen, and if it doesn't, well then shit.

-God Ginrai

IceBerg303 said:
This is sort of like asking if people like hamburgers will there be cheeseburgers?

Times change and technology advances. Even though Pandora is very advanced, 4 years from now it ill be very inferior. So if it's successful in that it still has a huge following then I'm sure something will come together, I mean who doesn't like cheese?

Err, is that a trick question?

trooper said:
jaycee900 said:
I guess someone fell between the wall and the bed getting out of it this morning. But thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread anyway. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Thanks for your sarcasm, though I do believe my post was more valuable than both of your's in this thread, at least it stopped stupid reply's, well apart from your's of course!

Back