Credit Card Orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
any word on when the credit card re-order page will be up ?
I would'nt mind doing a bank to bank transfer ,
but i don't know the exact amount to send them ..
I wish there was a clear email or instruction to go about this...Bud

budbud said:
any word on when the credit card re-order page will be up ?
I would'nt mind doing a bank to bank transfer ,
but i don't know the exact amount to send them ..
I wish there was a clear email or instruction to go about this...Bud
You can just transfer the exact amount you have been re-funded. See here for more info:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...mp;#entry665751

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo!

Another credit card / re-order thread.

You can't have too many can you?

No, there is no credit card re-order page yet. I'd post the links but I'll be here all night. ;)

Don't worry, when it's up you are bound to know about it.

edit:typo

Wll, Fnlly ftr vr mnth f btchng nd mnng t GP32 fnlly gt bck sm mny. sy sm bcs t sms hv bn rppd ff by lmst $70SD. bttr gt my mny bck n ts ntrty. dn't cr f Crg r d hv t snd m prsnl chck, bcs m gng thrgh wth fllng ths cmpny s frdlnt nd m tllng my bnk nd crd cmpny tht GP32 nd pnpndr r thvs. m srry bt yr bnk prblms bt dn't pss thm n t m. f ths mns sngl hnddly kll th prjct, FCK T. Y bttr strt wrtng tht chck.

@ish

We've got the message. You are making a complete jerk out of yourself, you know?

TaG said:
Woohoo!

No, there is no credit card re-order page yet. I'd post the links but I'll be here all night. ;)

Well I'm sorry I should not have to read every post on this forum to find an answer ,
it should be stickyed by a mod or sent to us in an official email . The email I was sent said nothing about using the exact amount i was refunded to reorder the pandora ...Bud

budbud said:
Well I'm sorry I should not have to read every post on this forum to find an answer ,
it should be stickyed by a mod or sent to us in an official email . The email I was sent said nothing about using the exact amount i was refunded to reorder the pandora ...Bud
No problem. Just ask and we will answer :)

Yea, I have to agree, you can't just keep copying and pasting the same thing. Just re-order the pandora and than you will only be out a couple of bucks instead of $70

budbud said:
TaG said:
Woohoo!

Agreed...kind of like the sticky post at the top of the forum with the exact same title as your post. I see how you had problems finding that... :rolleyes:

***EDIT***
Sorry for the sarcasm, just getting tired of all the questions being asked over and over just like everyone else... Time to start ignoring 90% of the posts on the board again...

ish420 said:
Well, Finally after over month of bitching and moaning to GP32 I finally got back some money. I say some because it seems I have been ripped off by almost $70USD. I better get my money back in its entirety. I don't care if Craig or Ed have to send me a personal check, because I am going through with filling this company as fraudulent and am telling my bank and card company that GP32 and openpandora are thieves. I am sorry about your bank problems but don't pass them on to me. If this means I single handedly kill the project, FUCK IT. You better start writing that check.

You paid them in UKP, they refunded the exact same amount in UKP. Your bank changed the UKP into USD at the current exchange rate. So your bank has your money, and you'll be told this when you complain to them.

Also, please don't post and reply then immediately post a new topic with the same reply. All that happens is that your new topic gets deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back