Crosspost: Unofficial mascots for Pandora

Indeed. Pandora-tan is much better, and goes with all the other Japanese-styled cartoon characters used to personify other software / hardware things.

I wonder if they have a BeagleBoard-tan somewhere?

lulzfish said:
Indeed. Pandora-tan is much better, and goes with all the other Japanese-styled cartoon characters used to personify other software / hardware things.

I wonder if they have a BeagleBoard-tan somewhere?
I don't know about a beagleboard-tan, but I did find a tan beagle.

BeagleBlackTanLucy.JPG

it keeps people quiet though for the time being dont knock it

Yeah I liked that pandora-tan girl... if it was just redone in vector with color... Would be pretty smooth... But what about a Panda-dora? mix dora the explorer with a panda LOL...
Or what about the actual girl named "Pandora" the one whom opened that famous box?
pandoras-box1.jpg

6f588bbc.jpg

Panda_Z.gif

Well that's all I could think of
btw I found these on google images.

If there be a logo/mascot per se. The name is Pandora (OpenPandora). Let it be something that connects with the Pandora theme. Pandora / Pandora's Box / Greek mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora

Remember the story of Pandora and her box. So a good looking female will be fitting. I think if there be a mascot then it be Pandora and a logo be Pandora's Box and the magical energy around that box.

It would make sense to me and anyone.

p&|a

Mr_Poletski said:
how about a boxy shaped penguin left open like a box. Flip the head like a lid...

There was a cartoon with a penguin that was cubey. I think a penguin opening a box with light coming out would be cool.

Either the box opens away from you, and you can make out the sides of a penguin and a glow of light, or an isometric view of a pengiun opening a box with the penguins back to you.

Back