Cute new Pandora user

The pictures really are neat, awesome shirt :)

In the second picture the Pandora actually looks like a real-sized laptop for a baby :D

I think you need to continue these pictures until you get the appearance of an infinite series of baby holding Pandora with background image of baby holding Pandora with background of . . . .

I think you need to continue these pictures until you get the appearance of an infinite series of baby holding Pandora with background image of baby holding Pandora with background of . . . .
+ 1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha, you spotted that, nice ;)

I could also just photoshop Gimp one of the images to make it appear like that, but it's nicer to do it for real, with a 2 month age difference between each iteration ;) Someone please remind me in two months to make new pictures :)

MIne doesn't exist yet and you're letting an infant play with yours... <_<

Joking aside that is adorable

that is awsome, mine gets here today, when my son was only 5 days old i had him holding my nexus 7 and it was great

I find scary all this crazy thing !! No baby will ever touch my Pandora !! (I'm still shaking in terror) :eek:

(at least at that age)

I will get pictures of my friends babies using my Pandora.

How? The Pandora doesn't have a camera, will you use some USB camera?

I find scary all this crazy thing !! No baby will ever touch my Pandora !! (I'm still shaking in terror) :eek:

(at least at that age)

A little baby drool and some baby finger touching are not gonna hurt my Pandora. Drool is not as bad as coffee or something, you can easily wipe it off before it seeps through the keys. Those baby fingers and mouth are a bit more dangerous, babies are surprisingly strong, but the build quality of the Pandora is good enough to resist babies anyway.

No Pandoras were harmed in filming that video :)

my 20 month old son loves the SunVox-theremin and Xournal.

by the way where is that fotopage again? I remember a category like "Pandy at special places" I wonder what pics were added there during the last month :blink:

when my son was only 5 days old i had him holding my nexus 7

I suggest "airplane mode" (as opposed to slightly microwaved baby mode).

Inverse square law - phone is 2x closer, microwaves are 4x stronger. 10x closer, 100x stronger.

Other useful info: drive 2x faster -> 4x kinetic energy (and likely 4x forces at impact).

Drive 10x faster -> 100x kinetic energy. A bit more speed makes a lot more thump.

80 versus 50, is 2.56 times more energy and danger (not 1.6 times).

As geeks, y'all knew all that stuff.

Back