Pandora or Wife?

Obviously the difference is in the environment (social, cultural), since you both have identical important qualities (has a pandora). Is hooking people up something you see on a regular basis in your social circle? If not, expand your circle until you do :p

Oh wow. Be careful mate, your Pandora will never leave you, but your wife might...

but will your wifes nubs lose their calibration and need playing with?

For your wife's nubs.

71%20Controller%20Bust_thumb.jpg

I think it's something with having female friends, because you are more likely to be introduced to her friends in one point or another.

Most of my friends got their girlfriends through their friends, catch my drift? :p

When my Pandora arrives, I'm going to rub my wang on it in front of my wife and see how she reacts.

i think that voids the warranty, i sure as hell wouldnt touch it to fix anything

I still won't give up my pandora.

I have to admit.... I do prefer my wife's Nubs more....

they are a bit (not much) but a bit more responsive over..lol

The Pandora's nubs does have better, more instant feedback though.

Its all in the thumbs.

Well the Pandora's feedback may be instant, but you really can't beat the quality of a wife's feedback.

We've also been ignoring the fact that a Pandora has at most two responsive nubs (and some have only one).

A wife, on the other hand, has a third nub as well, which provides the best feedback of all...... so given a choice between them I'd take the wife. It can be a bit cumbersome to switch between the nubs though, so ideally one should always keep a primary hand occupied with the most responsive nub, and let the non-primary hand switch between the others.

Just don't try to suggest that your wife go "open-source"....

^ On a wife, it's really hard to set up the nubs exactly the way you like, though. There's no app for that, maybe it should be included in the next firmware upgrade?

I'd seriously hesitate upgrading the firmware. If you don't do it just right, installing Wife 2.0 can result in massive overhead leftover from Wife 1.0. Getting the system to some level of stability requires Alimony 3.0, but that will take up quite a few resources, and if you had spawned any child processes with Wife 1.0 prior to the upgrade, hoooo boy, you're going to have to keep them around until they automatically deallocate, unfortunately, otherwise you could end up with a deadlocked system.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ On a wife, it's really hard to set up the nubs exactly the way you like, though. There's no app for that, maybe it should be included in the next firmware upgrade?

You would have to take that up with the designer/programmer. i.e. God.

I hate it when a developer comes up with a great idea, gets it near perfect, then cuts all future support and updates. Makes you wonder why you wanted the product in the first place.

You would have to take that up with the designer/programmer. i.e. God.
Yeah, and he left the scene a loooong time ago...

Don't worry, I'm still here.

Just watching from a distance :D
Then I have a question, oh great creator. Why did you release a product that was only in beta? Bad business practices if you ask me.

^ Careful. Remember how he put an end to the alpha stage... we should be wanting to stay in beta for as long as we can, o my brother.

Back