My Wife wants one

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
After showing my wife (at the time my girlfriend) the pandora videos, she wants one as well. Problem is I only ordered one, and I ordered a long time ago and I'm still waiting. So I had a thought. Would it be possible to order another Pandora Premium new (Approx $1,100)? Or would we have to wait for completion of batch 2 before I could pry the Pandora from my wife's hands?

Upgrade your current order to Premium, then lay down the extra dough for another.

Premium orders will ship within seven days. You can upgrade your existing order by paying the difference between the current $500 price and whatever you paid before. So to upgrade your current order and add an additional Pandora you would pay around $650 ~ $700.

well, i am as u :)

is suppose that craigix had 200 pandoras to send this last sunday, as said in his twitter.

so, if all this is true, it should be very close.

Anyway i dont expect that they send mine in less that 2 weeks... but after 2 years and a half, 2-3 weeks is nothing.

Simple. Just buy your wife a Premium. Just $500. She'll have hers first, and you can admire that whilst you wait for yours.

After showing my wife (at the time my girlfriend) the pandora videos, she wants one as well. Problem is I only ordered one, and I ordered a long time ago and I'm still waiting. So I had a thought. Would it be possible to order another Pandora Premium new (Approx $1,100)? Or would we have to wait for completion of batch 2 before I could pry the Pandora from my wife's hands?
What country are you in?

Perhaps the thread title needs renaming? :)

On a more serious note...my wife liked the Reword game and was extremely impressed with the sound and picture quality of a movie I had on it. She knows her/my territory though! :)

What country are you in?
US.. why?

What country are you in?
US.. why?
Because Link sells (or is planning to sell?) some units from the US, so he's probably offering to hook you up with one.

Am I really the only one who's read the title "My wife wants one" and thought "give me her address, I'll pop round and give her one"? :lol:

Back