Dealextreme.com

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
Okay I am not trying to spam, but there is not link heaven section..

I just wanted to tell everybody about my favorite site to buy random shit off of.. (if this is unacceptable then close the
thread and delete it, or if you can't delete it I can edit it so it says never mind or somthing)

dealextreme.com

for ds they have r4s m3s and other flash carts as well as case for ndsl (unfortunately I have a regular ds so no cases for me :( :p )

for psp the have cases and batteries and shit
BUT what is really cool is they started carrying replacement parts much, much cheaper than anywhere else!

they also have assorted odd gadgets (but those are probably marked up)

oh yeah, and they have free shipping, which is nice but SLOW AS [****]!!

so, I hope someone finds this useful, I am not getting any money as I nor work for DX or want a referral..
tho if this shows you a nice site, post any good deals you find!
:unsure:

Yeah, this is what fifthunit have become, so so cheap. But anyway, who's going to be the first to buy one of these and pose like crazy?

Thanks, this is a good site. Hope they ship to Australia.

EDIT:

Gadgets!!!

SKU Product or Service Name Quantity Price Shipping
0061 Lithium Cell Battery Sets LR41 x 1 Ordering $3.30 -
0088 Invisible Ink Pen x 1 Ordering $1.60 -
0716 STATIC-DISSPATIVE-WRIST-STRAP-BLUE x 1 Ordering $1.83 -
0774 RED-LASER-POINTER-TORCH x 1 Ordering $1.89 -
1049 ONE-STATION-PLAYER-GREEN-WHITE-1-GAME x 1 Ordering $30.19 -
1138 Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight White x 2 Ordering $1.00 -
1224 LED Shot Cup x 4 Ordering $2.10 -
2820 USB Heated Gloves Set x 2 Ordering $9.44 -
2998 Stylish Translucent Desktop LCD Clock with Digital Thermometer x 1 Ordering $8.36 -
3566 USB 4-in-1 MP3 Pen with Voice Recorder and FM Radio Direct USB/AC Charged x 1 Ordering $28.00 -

Sub Total: $ 114.38
Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 114.38

Wow, great shop, they even have cheap NDS Display replacements, i searched my ass off for one, since my DS has a Broken touchscreen!

Thanks!

EDIT: But why can you only buy WiiKeys in 20-packs? Aw.

Fishbong said:
Wow, great shop, they even have cheap NDS Display replacements, i searched my ass off for one, since my DS has a Broken touchscreen!

Thanks!

EDIT: But why can you only buy WiiKeys in 20-packs? Aw.
don't they are clones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dealextreme's wiikeys are actually incredible quality as far as clones are concerned. They have been compared to the original, and proven to be so good that people have difficulty differentiating between the 2. For the price, it's really a steal (or so I've heard). Don't listen to people who complain that they aren't official, because those people really don't have any idea what they're talking about :)

As stated, however, their shipping is quite shitty. Be prepared to wait approximately 3 weeks for delivery.

Exactly my thoughts, DCGM. Who cares if they aren´t original? They´re DRIVECHIPS, ffs. They are so simple, it doesn´t matter who builds them. You can even build your own Wii drivechips real esily (google Chiip).

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Dealextreme's wiikeys are actually incredible quality as far as clones are concerned. They have been compared to the original, and proven to be so good that people have difficulty differentiating between the 2. For the price, it's really a steal (or so I've heard). Don't listen to people who complain that they aren't official, because those people really don't have any idea what they're talking about :)
I don't think a company that produces something intended to facilitate piracy can really complain when their product design is pirated.

daclassicgamingmaster said:

As stated, however, their shipping is quite shitty. Be prepared to wait approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
I didn't know that they worked.. sorry

jimid2 said:
Anyone tried the "OneStation Mini Emulator" handhelds? They look kinda cool for tiny Gameboy rips...
you have a gp2x right?
I wouldn't go there..

jimid2 said:
Anyone tried the "OneStation Mini Emulator" handhelds? They look kinda cool for tiny Gameboy rips...
I've seen a few reviews and a video of one and it doesn't actually emulate anything. Each cartridge you buy has an entire system and multicart built in. The screen looks very good too, so I don't think you could go wrong with it since there are loads of NES and Mega Drive games for it (all pirated of course).

thanks for the site! I found the ds case I was looking for because now my friend broke his ds. Also...these cables are so goddamn cheap!

Loubear said:
thanks for the site! I found the ds case I was looking for because now my friend broke his ds. Also...these cables are so goddamn cheap!
glad I could help *punches loubear*

also my package just arrived (bout 10 day wait, not bad for them)
and I love my new psp aero case and headphones :wub:

This shop looks very interesting! Very nice pricing.

Has anyone outside the US bought anything from them?

They ship from Hong Kong, so it shouldn´t matter if you´re in the US or not. Anyway, i ordered a replacement screen for my DS and some cables, lets see how fast they are and if it will cost me customs.

oh god who started this topic ? Im still searching through that site !!! I think my cart is so far over $120 but i havent even looked through an 1/8 of the site i think :p. I do love buying cheap gadget type things im wondering if i shoudl get one of those shock flashlight things but i am in Scotland and heard they are illegal here ?

EDIT: Heres what ive orderd i had to remove lots fo stuff since i didnt want to spend too much.

SKU Product or Service Name Quantity Price Shipping
0635 USB-VACUUM-BLACK-SILVER x 1 Ordering $3.97 -
0773 USB-FLASHING-FAN-WITH-LED-SILVER x 1 Ordering $3.86 -
1047 ONE-STATION-PLAYER-BLUE-WHITE-1-GAME x 1 Ordering $38.14 -
1252 World Smallest Pocket RC Helicopter x 1 Ordering $16.99 -
2227 6-LED Cap Light Silver x 1 Ordering $3.61 -
2741 Multicolored LED Flashing Gyro Toy x 1 Ordering $3.53 -
3095 1.25in Color LCD MP4 Watch 1GB x 1 Ordering $55.19 -
3213 Cute Solar Powered Dorae Cat (Nodding) x 1 Ordering $7.73 -
3399 Cigeratte Looking Butane Lighter x 1 Ordering $1.40 -
3425 Large Butane Iron-melting Torch x 1 Ordering $11.91 -
3585 Cool 2-in-1 Metal Magnetizer and Demagnetizer Block x 1 Ordering $4.93 -

The two main things i suppose are the mp4 watch and the onstation thing i will probably put some videos on youtube when i get them :) Oh and the mini copter thing looks just liek one i got from play.com for £25 but this site its only about 9 quid. I chose ems shipping wich cost $7 or somethin so maybe i will get the stuff a bit quicker :)

Back