Did You Get This Newsletter?!

Must.... fight... urge... to... pre-order....

Must... avoid being... early adopter... Use brain... not Heart... Of Geek....

NNNNnnngggghhhh!!

*tries to fight credit card back into wallet*

Line O said:
Must.... fight... urge... to... pre-order....

Must... avoid being... early adopter... Use brain... not Heart... Of Geek....

NNNNnnngggghhhh!!

*tries to fight credit card back into wallet*

Aww, just do it man. You know you want to. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a terrible influence, HealyHQ! ;)

Yeah, when I bought mine in March, it took me a good 5 days to fight myself. Obviously my logical side lost...

I guess I need to take a little drive and pick one up myself I'm only in Arkansas. :ph34r:

lol-- great work team everything is falling into place. must buy, I couldn't pick a better place to get it done at. even the cheapest item they manufacture are excellent quality,very solid polymers and very sturdy rubber. The ironic part to what I just said is that I am totally serious.

can't wait to share what I have in store...

Prometheus said:
Now that's what I like about this company, Craig - evidently you understand what most of the games industry has forgotten. :) (The gist of it for those without time to read that link: Customers are quite often ignored and simply viewed as riff-raff/cash-cows, whereas that wasn't always the case in the past. :p )
PSPgo? I can't believe they were actually talking about how "early adopters" would be what they're banking on with that overpriced, undersized wonder... and they're STILL making ridiculous mistakes with consumers, like not allowing some kind of download system for games PSPgo buyers already own.

Glad to hear we're so close to actually touching, holding, playing Pandora. Hopefully this will help quell the forums' frustration. Keep up the great work, folks!

I was all set to order from the second batch. No question. No early adoption; let all the kinks get worked out; let the software library grow etc etc

But... there's still some left. Just... sitting there. I have the money. It does everything I want it to do. It's just so cool...

Just... sitting... there...

<twitch>

make like nike [just do it]

for reals tho, the software library on launch is already going to be enough to keep anyone occupied for a while.

look at it this way, odds are it's a decision you won't regret ;]

Still waiting for the email, must be some way down the list if they're sending out the email in smaller batches, but thanks Craig for answering the questions posed in this thread. It'll be great to finally see a finished Pandora and even greater when one arrives at my home. You and the team have put up with a lot during this adventure, I bet everyone, customers and development team alike, will be glad to see the end of it and be able to relax and play with the software side of things for a while.

Cases on the 15th is great news.

On the other hand, my birthday is Nov. 6th. Seeing as I'm probably not one of the first 105 (ordered about 1.5-2 hours after pre-orders went live), I probably won't get it by then. Would one of the people in the first 105 who ordered more than one be willing to swap one of their spots with me? ;) :D :p

Consequence9 said:
for reals tho, the software library on launch is already going to be enough to keep anyone occupied for a while.
...and it just so happens that the homebrew feature I've been crapping on about for months is going up tomorrow. Might rope a few stragglers in. :D It's rather colourful.

You know...I wonder how many people pre-ordered a Pandora early on, and then after all this time, completely forgot about it. I mean, seriously. There must be at least one person like this out there. I'm sure of it. I can just imagine the look on that person's face when they get a Pandora in the mail later this year. :lol:

Despellanion said:
I whipped my bad boy up right the second I saw the pre-orders opening last year
Preorders? OHHH YEAH *unzips trousers, waves dong at screen*

132033097_6c7c79dba5.jpg

This means that I'm likely to be getting my Pandora right as my lectures start getting serious. I'm really not going to get any work done this term.

atomicthumbs said:
What is that rabbit doing with a hat? Rabbits don't wear hats. It's like Alice in Wonderland :wacko:

Back