Does Anyone Else Check The Blog Every Day?

btw, what are those two ports next to the USB host? mini usb(slave / device) i think, but the one in between? i'm guessing an internal connection but it looks like an external port, hmm...

CC_machine said:
btw, what are those two ports next to the USB host? mini usb(slave / device) i think, but the one in between? i'm guessing an internal connection but it looks like an external port, hmm...
Yep, external port.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone want me to make something that sends an email of the new posts online which is accurate to half an hour of when it comes online?
(like a newsletter but for the blog/front-page)

Kloplop321 said:
does anyone want me to make something that sends an email of the new posts online which is accurate to half an hour of when it comes online?
I do. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Like RSS? :huh:

I am working on it right now

it will be based from the RSS feed thing, but it will send a notification so you don't have to refresh like 50 times a day ;)

I've started using Specto again (Linux app). I used to use Specto back in the day but it was buggy so I stopped. I am using the development version (thanks to AUR(Arch Linux thing).. you can find the dev code at Launchpad) and it seems pretty stable. It notifies me when anything has changed. It can check e-mail (POP3, IMAP and Gmail), your system (ports, processes and folders) and the internet (Google Reader, webpages, and feeds). Yep... So when the icon is blinking I know that there is something new. The RSS feeds still help though because when I use them with Specto instead of me using the OpenPandora site's bandwidth every 8 minutes I use the RSS hoster's bandwidth :lol:

EDIT: I didn't mean "blinking" I meant the icon changes a little I think.. not "blinking" tho I don't think...

Back