Does Anyone Else Check The Blog Every Day?

This is too much all at once! ;)

Thanks loads for the pics looking good - you've made my weekend!

O.O
Either you have big hands, I have small hands, or there's a little more room between the board and the case than I've come to believe.
In any event, awesome. Hawt, nekid Pandora action!

It's true: Pandora is made by little green men.
pboard6.jpg

Seriously, thank for taking the time to post these. Nice to see a populated board.

For people that had any doubts, it shows just how small the Pandora is.

fade said:
Fantastic, thanks for the pics!
Yep, thanks for taking the time for taking them and posting, Notaz, I can guess that you guys are run off your feet these days. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who is patient! I trust Craig and Ed, I have had dealing with both over the last five years and do not believe for one minute that they will let me down.

They have a lot in their plate at the moment, trying to make all of this go smoothly, lets just wait for the immense release and then reveal in the glory of all that did have faith and did not pre-order!

Thanks for the pics notaz :)

I am probably alone in praying for a fantastic atari lynx & spectrum emulator at release :unsure:

seach for my unofficial RSS feed on the forums, you can put it in your dynamic links in Firefox and check if there are any new posts.

Thanks Notaz,

you made my Weekend. At least this weekend my hunger for new Pics and infos is satisfied :D

Of course i could take more. But i am happy.

Pic 6 is really amazing since it does shows how incredibly small our :pandora1: is !

Also seeing for the first time the analog nubs soldered to the main board... NICE !!!!

OH and YES... I do check the BLOG and the currently 3 Forums on a 3-4 hourly base !!!!

am i the only one that is not happy with the lack of updates then we get a 21 sec video clip of
the gui that doesn't even impress ? i had written up a post on this but it got deleted just a few
minutes after posting ,simply not fair or right so to everyone that wants to speak their mind just
be weary of what you say.

paddy said:
am i the only one that is not happy with the lack of updates then we get a 21 sec video clip of
the gui that doesn't even impress ? i had written up a post on this but it got deleted just a few
minutes after posting ,simply not fair or right so to everyone that wants to speak their mind just
Paddy, I think your post got merged into the News forum.

EDIT: Added link

paddy said:
lollercopter.gif

It isn't broken, but it does not show youtube or the the weird characters like the "Å" and "ö"
Seems odd, it doesn't show up as an RSS feed on my laptop..

Kloplop321 said:
It isn't broken, but it does not show youtube or the the weird characters like the "Å" and "ö"
Seems odd, it doesn't show up as an RSS feed on my laptop..
I got it to show up correctly in Firefox by adding it to the bookmark bar and then closing the page and clicking the bookmark. From there I could choose how I wanted to subscribe, otherwise it just shows up as XML.

Back