Don't Know What To Choose

RedVash

Still Fresh
Hello eveyone , I joined this community because I was planning to buy a GP32,
but I have a small problem.

You see , I can buy an use GP32 Blu + 128mb for 100 Euro.
But now I am thinking if I should wait for the GP2X and It's really bugging me.

Could you please help me out deciding what I should do.

btw I already have a psp able to run homebrew.

if you already have a psp, i would advise you to save your pennies until you can afford the gp2x as it will give you everything homebrew your psp can do but with the backing of a great knowledgable community and the benefit of having a native screen which will do the emu's full justice.

If it is one or the other get the gp2x,
but it is still a month until that is launched,
and probably another couple until there is
anything worth playing on it.
Why not get a GP32 (100 euros sounds pretty good)
and start saving for GP2X.

-SB

well , I already got like 180 euro , I need 177 to pre-order the gp2x.
So I guess it'll be the gp2x :D

Ok now I got yet another dillema =/
someone offered me a Zodiac 2 for 200 Euro.

Should I get that one or GP32/GP2X??

Man I hate having to choose.

dont get a zodiac(espacially a used one),mine was great and i had a blast with it, but it will become unuseable (the dreaded analog problem)...it will ruin your zod, but how old are you? cuz if you got a job and junk and still live with your parents, get a gp32 then wait a few paychecks and get a gp2x...if you dont have a job...gp2x

Goemon4 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 10:52 PM said:
dont get a zodiac(espacially a used one),mine was great and i had a blast with it, but it will become unuseable (the dreaded analog problem)...it will ruin your zod, but how old are you? cuz if you got a job and junk and still live with your parents, get a gp32 then wait a few paychecks and get a gp2x...if you dont have a job...gp2x

It's a new zodiac , A friend of mine bought it and realised he made a mistake but he couldn't cancel the order lol , btw I am 16 I earn about 60 euro a month (LOL@me)
and I'll probably get the gp2x =D , because It would be a waste to buy a gp32 since I got a psp.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedVash posted on Oct 5 2005 at 10:49 PM said:

It's a new zodiac , A friend of mine bought it and realised he made a mistake but he couldn't cancel the order lol , btw I am 16 I earn about 60 euro a month (LOL@me)
and I'll probably get the gp2x =D , because It would be a waste to buy a gp32 since I got a psp.
it's not a new zodiac, they came out same time, both are now unsupported, 2 just has more ram.

RedVash posted on Oct 5 2005 at 05:49 PM said:

i dont think it would be a waste cuz the psp dont have half of the stuff the gp32 has, i just purchased mine (still waiting) and i know im gonna be playin it when i get a gp2x

Allright you made up my mind >D
I pre-ordered the gp2x on www.gp2x.de for 178 Euro (Dispatch costs included)
I'm hoping the first batch isn't sold out yet!

Back