Dosbox 0.70 - Suggest A' Game(tm)

Crusader No remorse, System Shock, Syndicate, Carmageddon, Magic Carpet, The first GTA game.
Hope this helps.

i think it is cool to have some games released with it - i gave up with the previous releases of this as it looked far to tricky to set up, especially as i had no indication of how it would run.

so yeh, stick in carmageddon and possibly halo while you are at it.

faily that, dark queen of krynn would be nice.

* the pinball fantasies demo :D
* outrun
* pushover
* (monster) bash

I think these games are within the limits of the current dosbox status... :)

what was that fun game called, in wich you had to cut of peices of a "map", while enemies were shooting at you, unitil you had like 95% of the whole map?
That was a fun game too :)

bOingball posted on Mar 22 2007 at 12:11 AM said:
I've not released it yet due to the fact I want to bundle some Dos games with it that would make it a worth while download..
For me as 56K Modem-User the Donwloadfile could be as small as possible. ;) I don't need bundle'd games but an good Idea would be, if your Version of Dos-Box could include many config's for common Dos-Games so the users don't need to fight with all the zillions of cfg.- Settings for each Game. :)
Whatever you want to include for cfg's, dont forget Comander Keen 4! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread has left reality. Most of these games are dreams getting them to even run on dosbox. Even if we get a dynarec someday many of these wont run right.

Hi there,
can I just say in advance, Thanks 4 porting the new dosbox as I'm quite exited about this. :lol:

I would love to see Alien Breed on GP2x (any version) as this was one of my fave games of all time. I first played this on the amiga and was instantly addicted, i've tried running it on UAE4ALL with no luck. I also tried it on older dosbox version. :(

I still play this game on a pc amiga emu and would love to play on the go! :D

Thanks again 4 dosbox update even if u can't get AlienBreed working, great work.

Pickle posted on Mar 22 2007 at 09:25 PM said:
I think this thread has left reality. Most of these games are dreams getting them to even run on dosbox. Even if we get a dynarec someday many of these wont run right.
So, what is your suggestion? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill should definitely be possible, though you might have to use EGA mode to make it fast enough for GP2X. I'm not sure how well/fast VGA is emulated on the new DOSBox...

Weird request: Ancient Empires by The Learning Company... best DOS 'edutainment' game ever :D

Alone In The Dark 3 requirements are:

386 DX-33 MHz or better,
Min 4 MB memory,
MS-DOS 5.0 or later,
Hard drive required with 35MB free,
Single speed CD-ROM drive (150 Kb/s) or faster,
VGA 256 color graphic card and monitor,
Sound Blaster and compatibles.

Is it possible that Alone in the dark games runs smooth with a high OC in GP2X? Thanks for the answer.

Back