Drmd V5 Beta 8 - Gp32 Release

Haven't postet here in like forever (gp32-owner not gp2x-owner) but I do still frequently read the boards. I was actually trying to set up the new Drmd for my parents new BLU (they actually wore out their FLU) . I kept getting the "0 roms scanned"-message although I tryed all sort of things... Ended up just going with version 4.4.
Now I read it might have helped i I placed the roms in ":\GPMM\ROMS\MD"... doh!
From what I understood from the readme I thought I were to place them in "GPMM\DrMD\MD"... or maybe thats just what assumed since the program created those dirs. :)

Oh well... when it works I'm not likely to mees with it again allthough I might just update my own Drmd.

Ringo posted on Feb 26 2007 at 12:24 PM said:
Haven't postet here in like forever (gp32-owner not gp2x-owner) but I do still frequently read the boards. I was actually trying to set up the new Drmd for my parents new BLU (they actually wore out their FLU) . I kept getting the "0 roms scanned"-message although I tryed all sort of things... Ended up just going with version 4.4.
Now I read it might have helped i I placed the roms in ":\GPMM\ROMS\MD"... doh!
From what I understood from the readme I thought I were to place them in "GPMM\DrMD\MD"... or maybe thats just what assumed since the program created those dirs. :)

Oh well... when it works I'm not likely to mees with it again allthough I might just update my own Drmd.

Try this:
Create a textfile named 'Romdir.opt' and define there your favorite rom-path, e.g. 'dev0:\gpmm\genesis' or wherever. Then copy it to 'gpmm\drmd\md\. Finally copy your roms in your defined directory.

Now it should work. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In MrMD4.1 the best game of all 16bit era, International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (E), doesn't boot, and megaman Wily Wars too.

In the new beta these games work?

the links are dead, can someone please to sahre it with me ? i can find it ...

Back