Duke Nukem Forever

These developers need to have the humor to add something into the game to make it self-aware of how long development actually took.

"I'm too old for this ****"?

These developers need to have the humor to add something into the game to make it self-aware of how long development actually took.

From review of the Demo, Duke does just that...

EDIT:

Quote:

"

Cue the Duke Nukem Forever logo and a camera pulls back to show that Duke, in first-person, was playing a video game. He's got a gold Xbox 360 controller with the face buttons re-named as D, U, K and E. There's a busty lady in a schoolgirl outfit near the bottom of your first-person view. And there's a second one. One stands up and wipes her mouth.

"What about the game, was it any good?" one of them asks.

"Yeah, but after 12 fucking years it should be," he answers.

"

Source: http://kotaku.com/5629782/

Last edited by a moderator:
godmode_comic_on_halo_3.jpg

I just remembered somebody on a forum that took a photo of preorder bill for this game.

I wonder if the shop still consider it valid and if they'll consider the 10 years of interests
rolleyes.gif

Found it

slash000_fudigg.jpg

I lol'd. I'll buy it, and as soon as I get my Pandy (assuming this is possible as I've been a bit lazy with searching) I'll be installing DN3D.

I feel the urge to buy this, great bit of marketing just wait for 10 years and aply little nuggets of news every 6 months to keep it 'fresh' :D

Can't wait for Duke Nukem: Penultimate

Back