Email Replies

nolongeractive

Still Fresh
I've sent a eMail to ED last week But haven't got a reply. It is about Pandora repairs. What should I do?

Hang in there a little longer. :) Just to repost some advice from yesterday:

ED goes through his emails in big batches about once per week. He usually has hundreds of them, and goes through and flags the most important ones to process first (orders & refunds). How long have you been trying to contact him? If less than a week, don't worry, he'll get to it. :)

Hang in there a little longer. :) Just to repost some advice from yesterday:

ED goes through his emails in big batches about once per week. He usually has hundreds of them, and goes through and flags the most important ones to process first (orders & refunds). How long have you been trying to contact him? If less than a week, don't worry, he'll get to it. :)

What about his PM's? sent a RMA Req since 2011-09 to Craigix. About a week ago a pm to EvilDragon (Mr.Mrozek) about it too.

I'm currently stuffed with work and looking for help so I can work on emails as well... handling hundreds of orders incl. tax work while also handling the production, doing the repairs, having a second daytime job,...

This is enough work for a team of 20 people, however, we don't have the money yet to hire more.

I'm trying to find a mix inbetween, but that's not easy... I'm moving forward in every direction, not as fast as I'd love to, but certainly moving forward.

I sent email that i canseled the craig pandora order i had for over 3 years last month, they replyed me back quick back asking for witch refund method i like. i said paypal with my adress, but no monney came, i tryed to reply two more times, still quiet and no monney. Do i have to wait 3 more years than mabye i get my monney back!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently stuffed with work and looking for help so I can work on emails as well... handling hundreds of orders incl. tax work while also handling the production, doing the repairs, having a second daytime job,...

This is enough work for a team of 20 people, however, we don't have the money yet to hire more.

I'm trying to find a mix inbetween, but that's not easy... I'm moving forward in every direction, not as fast as I'd love to, but certainly moving forward.

I understand you guys are busy. So I can offer to change my own casing and LCD-Cable if you send it to me. Then I could send back the broken parts if you need it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8GfjAsbmK8?feature=oembed
It's pretty easy to follow the instructional video. Not being up to date on ETA on Tv-Out cables. I've still not gotten that. ;P

You might end end up sending back rather a lot of broken parts :(

Pretty much everyone breaks a few lcd cables before learning to replace/fit them

So any updates on this? I've not been able to use my Pandora now for about 2 weeks. Still no real reply.

Well if it's going to need an RMA, you might as well just send it out.

Just make sure to attach your return address and a description of what's wrong with it..

OpenPandora GmbH
Managing Director: Michael Mrozek

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Back