ETA - the When? thread.

It's the hope that kills you :) . If you've been on pre-order for years you kinda stop looking forward to it turning up. When you know its a question of "any day now" it becomes unbearable! Especially when reading about how people are playing some old classics on qemu. Cant. Sodding. Wait.

It's the hope that kills you :) . If you've been on pre-order for years you kinda stop looking forward to it turning up. When you know its a question of "any day now" it becomes unbearable! Especially when reading about how people are playing some old classics on qemu. Cant. Sodding. Wait.
Indeed... it's the final countdown that's the most mindwrecking. I think getting a "Your order has shipped" is a double-edged sword of both relief and absolute insanity as from then on you are cursed to check to see if it has arrived, doomed to not being able to go for a pee in case you miss the postman and damned to the horrors of the possibility of losing ones' Pandora in the post. :lol:

I got into reading Retro Gamer around the time that I ordered my first Pandora. Reading about so many amazing classic games that I missed... and having to decide whether to emulate them on a psp/computer or wait for the Pandora was a tough call. It was definitely worth the wait though.

Still reading Retro Gamer too... nothing better than reading an article about an older game and thinking... yeah I should play that and just being able to load the game up on the Pandora is great. While I'm not expecting the world... I am interested to see what the 1Ghz with 512MB of ram will bring to the table. Some of the videos look substantial!

Anyone know how much an upgrade to the 1ghz is now that populating the boards work? Or, rather, they found a reliable method of population.

Anyways, I had heard that it would be cheaper to do it after this happened.

Back