ETA - the When? thread.

The first 20 went out.

The rest of the 150, "Should be this month."

When will units 21-40 ship?

Sorry if that is asking for too specific of information.

Thank you.

looking forward to getting mine in that fancy box in the near future then! are all the boxes labelled 666 or was that a once off?

looking forward to getting mine in that fancy box in the near future then! are all the boxes labelled 666 or was that a once off?

They are just numbered in sequence.

The 666 was just a request, it was actually box 3.

So will the label on our boxes reflect our queue number or not necessarily? (except for box 3 of course)

Almost, but some people never paid for their unit so the queue is a little out, your number will be ~within 10.

Thanks for the info! The numbered boxes seem to me like a great memento of the whole endeavour, so I'm greatly looking forward to seeing my #25(or equivalent!!)

lol

Your order number is... a secret.

Now I'm even more curious and excited in anticipation of my 1Ghz unit in a cool box with an indeterminate number airbrushed onto the side of it.

Does ready on Wednesday translate to, "The next 20 are shipping today." or "The next 20 are shipping this week" or, "We're going to hold them until they're all ready to ship and make one trip at the end of the month to ship out the lot."

Sorry - the anticipation is palpable.

Well it should be more like 100, but we don't know how many worked/failed exactly as there are 30 left to test.

I think 120 have so far failed, so as you can see this stuff isn't cheap or as simple as some people made out when we started the 1Ghz run.

Funnily enough those people have gone very quiet on this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it should be more like 100, but we don't know how many worked/failed exactly as there are 30 left to test.

I think 120 have so far failed, so as you can see this stuff isn't cheap or as simple as some people made out when we started the 1Ghz run.

Funnily enough those people have gone very quiet on this matter.
Oh, do you remember the failure rate of the first 20? Those that used the magnificent method that had the least amount of failures. If so, that would be of some help to determine my chances of being in the next 100.
This past week has been too much on me, I just wake up, check the day and date, and then go back to hoping the next day and delivery day is just a little bit closer.

Well the method has been changed to a new method with only a 5% failure rate now, so the results should be better.

What number are you?

#81 here checking in. Hopefully by monday I will also be joining the ranks of Pandora owners.

My queue position is 153, but if it is still possible to change the official printed number then I would rather mine have something to do with tentacles.

My email said I was #36. I should be in the next shipment to go out.

Well the method has been changed to a new method with only a 5% failure rate now, so the results should be better.

What number are you?
I was number 115 when I ordered, dunno how much that has changed since then. But the 5% failure rate is looking good :)

So does anyone know what number they are up to in shipping?

I was told I was number 64

I'm not sure. Keep in mind your order number was your order in CraigIX's queue and won't match up to your actual number on the box or the order it comes out in.

That said, I understand they shipped a big pile of units yesterday. If you didn't get a shipping email, then you might be in the next allotment.

The above is what I've gleaned from the forums - I'm not on the actual team.

Back