Favourite Snes Games........

Delsabre posted on Apr 8 2004 at 07:03 PM said:
Yes, it does count because that was before PlayStation entered the market and drew in the idiots ( aka americans ).
<_< I think the real idiots are the 11 year old GBA fan boys that are buying remakes of classic SNES & NES games thinking that they are original GBA titles...

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gonna upset a few people her, but I just dont like Chrono Trigger. I dont know y it just never "grabbed" me

I also like kirbys dreamcourse, but one of my faves was Chaos Engine, whic plays sexily on OS9X.

I also got a thing for Yoshis Safari, wierd i know

my favs are:

- Seiken Densetsu 3 (aka Secret of Mana 2; the best game for snes that ever came out; squaresoft, you're gods =)
- Super Mario World (i don't know how to don't like it ^^)
- Super Mario World 2 (aka Yoshi's Island; can't get enough of it ^^)
- Street Fighter 2
- F-Zero (hell, that game rules)
- Worms (i like the original, so i like the snes-ver)

watoto posted on Apr 9 2004 at 01:00 PM said:
seeing as how chrono trigger is most ppl fave,was anyone successfull in running radical dreamers?the patched version i mean.i couldn't
Hi

I didnt try it in Os9xGP, but in ZNES (win). I think it doesnt work on os9xGP because its an Satellavision Game, and when i open it in ZNES is says "not enough SRAM available please delete one of the following slots" Or something similar.

Some of these might be lesser known and have english patches

Wonder Project j - very odd game where you teach a robot to perform tasks but very good - english patch avaiilable

go go ackman - standard platformer but you're a demon boy who fights angles and has a little devil which collects souls kinda quirky but fun - english patch available

harvest moon - this game is kinda fun you run a farm and just perform daily tasks it's weird but I dig it

earthbound - probably the most odd rpg ever you fight trees birds hippes and stuff but it's so odd I just can't stop playing it

magic knighht ray earth - kind of easy but the translation job on this is really well done and it's kind of fun

wario vs. mario - this is a fun puzzle game of sorts it needs a mouse but I had a rom that was english patched and hhacked to allow it to be played with a joystick it ran full speed with sound in snes9x

others include

f-zero
chrono trigger
mario world
knights of the round
area 88
any ff game
aero biz
contra 3
any DK game
starfox one and the unreleased final beta sf2

hey scaz, sorry i took my time gettin over here but i aint been ol 4 a few days (been 2 london, arnie's an emma's)

any way my fave games are
another world
bahamut lagoon
bof 1 and 2
cannon fodder
CHRONO TRIGGER!!!!
equinox - not many ppl seem 2 oof heard of this, any one else played it?
ff 3/6
Kirby ss
mazza rpg
pipe dream
som
soe
super met

also just 2 piss off scaz, i need to voice my dislike for earthbound

Wolfsclaw posted on Apr 10 2004 at 08:39 PM said:
radical dreamers english trans 1.1 from the goodsnes set works fine for me.
what the goodsnes set?

I just noticed that myself. Oh dear.

My favourite Snes games... hrm.

Twinbee (Of course),
Super Aleste/Space Megaforce,
Super Street Fighter II
Gradius III
Front Mission w/ English Patch (Is there a transparency hack to get the movement squares to show up on GP32?)
Super Chase HQ

And my favourite games that don't work on GP32:

Starwing
Axelay (Actually I haven't tried)
Starfox 2 Final Beta
Bahamut Lagoon
Akumajou Dracula XX

I haven't seen Gundam Wing: Endless Duel mentioned at all.

why nobody mention Rockman (Megaman)?

Rockman X, X2, X3 are my favorites

Back