Favourite 5 homebrew games

Magic Knight

interested to know what people use in their gp - my favourite 5 homebrew games which are pretty much permanent on the gp - are...

1) giro (actually got onto level 2 ! i think this game has huge potential - any news of update ?)
2) gloop (just great and i think it's nice you can choose levels.... next version looks cool)
3) gp pang (a fine conversion. possibly to be superceded by pang on fmame...)
4) battleships (nice to play the computer at something i understand. doesnt seem to use much power, can play when the flu is dimming quite nicely..)
5) gp asteroids - as i cant get xcade one happening and i could play asteroids forever.. and its not z80 so unlikely fmame either :(

any offers ?

1) giro (has the best graphics on gp3!)
2) squad 14
3)resindent evil
4)the mortal kombat port (forgot what its called)
5) elf logic

Gravity force (the spaceship packages one)
gpAsteroids
Kamikaze (the airplanes twin towers bad taste game)
gba killer (great music hehehe)
and um *thinks*
giri giri walker

:( Everyone says the giro is so good and I get a White Screen Of Death everytime I run it :( And I can't even run the original fxe, I have to convert to .gxb because the .fxe always gives me an I/O error when I copy it with SMC writer :/

Anyways now it is:

(1) Bob the Amazing Lemon/GlooP (Tied)
(2) Drunken Frogger
(3) Falldown
(4) Kamikazi (sp?)
(5) GPChess (Just cuz I made it ;) )

whodahell600 posted on Oct 23 2003 at 10:22 PM said:
Mortal KombatGP :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yahzee
pang
elf logic

there the one's i keep comin' back to...
i would like some card game's...(hint...hint)

Dolfhin posted on Oct 24 2003 at 10:23 AM said:
whodahell600 posted on Oct 23 2003 at 10:22 PM said:
Mortal KombatGP :D
Oh yeah, I forgot about that game. I got to test it out right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered that (about RE). I presumed there wouldn't be much so I am surprised to see people listing it as a favourate. Might try it tomorrow.

Anyway, my favourite homebrew games are GP Pang and Giri Giri Walker. The homebrew games in general though are better than the Joy GP pay for games in my (fairly limited) experience. I don't think I will buy anymore.

Back