Final preorders, action required

I just wanted to add that if there is some small way that I can help in this endeavor, I am at your service.
Have you considered donating to one of the two donation goals?

http://boards.openpandora.org/

Every EUR counts.
My health is failing.  I'm financially strapped and without healthcare and really just need the refund. So donating in my case isn't feasible.  I was offering my time more or less.  Thanks for the suggestion, however.

Hi Craig,

I am an original pre-order & have not received any e-mail, I sent you a PM previous but am still waiting for a reply.

I know your busy and appreciate all your hard work.

Hello!

I recieved my email however my link does not work - I put in support ticket #151691 on this issue, haven't heard back from you on this issue. Would love to do the survey so you can start compiling results.

Cat

I think there was an issue, that the link was not highlighted completely.

A supportticket on eds shop might not help.

Please PM craigix.

I preordered in Oct 2008. In Oct 2012 I asked to cancel my order, and was promised that I'd get a refund and my order would be cancelled, but that did not happen yet, and subsequent emails were ignored.

I did not get an email about the options. My PM to craigix was ignored.

I preordered in Oct 2008. In Oct 2012 I asked to cancel my order, and was promised that I'd get a refund and my order would be cancelled, but that did not happen yet, and subsequent emails were ignored.

I did not get an email about the options. My PM to craigix was ignored.
Thats a bad situation. Craig seems to be out of money for refunds.

Pleaseread this thread, if you didn't already. He should not ignore you though...

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11679-information-for-new-and-old-customers/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for a PM as well, but I think he has been offline for a few days.

I certainly hope those last few missing e-mails/PMs got taken care of. This thread was some of the best news in a while for me.

Having not checked in on the boards for some time (Not entirely sure what my forum account was anyway, how time ruins the mind eh?) I was pleasantly surprised to see this thread. I'm guessing my email however has disappeared into the ether as  I haven't had any correspondence for a long time. I suppose I shall have to try and dig out my order information.

I split off this Post into a new thread where the results can be discussed without cluttering up this thread for those who still need to get their Pre-Order's sorted out.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/13042-evl-dragons-pre-order-results-thread/

This was Ed's original post. I couldn't split it and keep it here, so I have quoted it.

*If this is a problem Ed just let me know.

Just a quick information:

I got the results of the survey.

Everyone who chose to upgrade for 270 EUR will get an eMail real soon as well as the first ones who selected to get it for 200 EUR.

If you haven't gotten your survey link email although you tried to contact Craig, you can also let me know your details.

In that case, send me a PM with your order number and address and choose what you would like:

* A 1GHz RIGHT away (for 270 EUR)

* A 1GHz (for 200 EUR), would be the next ones to get it.

* A 1GHz (for 150 EUR), they come after the 200 EUR ones

* A 1GHz (for 100 EUR), they come after the 150 EUR ones.

* A Rebirth (without any payment), though this might take a while

* A CC unit (without any payment), should happen faster as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in pretty much the same situation, although I also paid for the 1 GHz upgrade too.

Not sure i fully understand this thread. So you are asking people to pay for the 1 GHz upgrade for quick delivery? What about the people who were already promised this ages ago, paid for the upgrade and nothing happened? Are we being asked to pay more again?

I've lost all trust after being let down last time and won't pour any more money in to this failed project. I asked for a refund ages ago but I don't bet I'll ever see a penny of it. If I could receive the 1 GHz unit which I paid for instead I would be happy.

Not sure i fully understand this thread. So you are asking people to pay for the 1 GHz upgrade for quick delivery? What about the people who were already promised this ages ago, paid for the upgrade and nothing happened? Are we being asked to pay more again? I've lost all trust after being let down last time and won't pour any more money in to this failed project. I asked for a refund ages ago but I don't bet I'll ever see a penny of it. If I could receive the 1 GHz unit which I paid for instead I would be happy.
I thought craig had delivered all outstanding orders for the 1ghz queue or very close. i think there was a total of 150 in the first batch. You certainly won't have to pay again if you have already upgraded for a 1ghz. that would be madness. Pm ed perhaps. he might be able to help. Can't remember if he's handling craigs remaining 1ghz pre-orders though.

The results of the survey posted in the other thread and here are preliminary id say. full info will be forthcoming from ed in due course.

As of April 15th, EvilDragon said there were only 4 1Ghz Pandora's left on the queue. It's possible they haven't been shipped yet but I'd be surprised if they haven't. Odds are that you haven't received it because you asked for a refund and money is basically a no-go right now. I'm sure that if you contact EvilDragon with your information and politely ask he can talk to Craig about reversing the refund request and get you a Pandora as soon as one becomes available.

As of April 15th, EvilDragon said there were only 4 1Ghz Pandora's left on the queue. It's possible they haven't been shipped yet but I'd be surprised if they haven't. Odds are that you haven't received it because you asked for a refund and money is basically a no-go right now. I'm sure that if you contact EvilDragon with your information and politely ask he can talk to Craig about reversing the refund request and get you a Pandora as soon as one becomes available.
This is effectively what I did. Ordered back in October '09, finally decided to ask for a refund in Oct '12. Quickly realised I'd be waiting a long time for it. Came back onto the boards about a month ago and saw this thread so emailed Jacquelin asking to be able to complete the survey. When I received the email from Craig I selected a new 1Ghz Pandora but without paying extra, I'm just wating until I finally hit the front of the queue. Which'll be 2 Months probably :cool:

The ones who already upgraded to 1 GHz have nothing to do with that survey nor upgrade possibilities.

4 were left April 15th and 4 are still left as we're shipping out these units based on profit in a monthly basis. So these should ship together with the next units sometime next week.

Back