First Batch Commemorative T-Shirts

Would You order a T-Shirt?

• Total voters

TonyMontana702`

Still Fresh
Hey I remember when silkscreening was taken off i was happy but at the same time I really liked the first batch print on it so i thought maybe a T-Shirt would be an awesome way to proudly represent and promote OP while it's in its infancy I would get these all made for like $20.00 USD plus shipping if anyones interested I would do it maybe order like 200 or 300 or hell all 4000 just depending on who all orders but I would also make free ones to give to our fearless leaders when I ship these out. Just thought it was a cool idea to rep our systems! Here's some screenshots of the prototype. Post some feedback on this. Any suggestions are welcome
FRONT
ShirtFront.png

BACK
ShirtBack.png

Attachments

• ShirtFront.png
    ShirtFront.png
    108 KB · Views: 120
  • ShirtBack.png
    ShirtBack.png
    58 KB · Views: 102
well it's just one design we could definitely tweak it just one idea this design is not set in stone by any means if anyone's has any thoughts post em so I can make a collaborative piece if you will.

My favorite shirts have a big back print and just a small printing on the front.

I hate t-shirts. I'd be much more interested in a polo shirt.

DAP said:
I hate t-shirts.
errr, not really hate them, but...
DAP said:
I'd be much more interested in a polo shirt.
yes, I would prefer a polo shirt too :)

Edit: On the german board we had a similar thread a while ago. This is what I did at that time:
vorne:=front, hinten:=back

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a small discussion about T-shirts in our Nazi thread, but it's gone now, oops!

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/44970-pandora-t-shirt/page__view__findpost__p__662712__fromsearch__1
http://gs113.photobucket.com/groups/n213/I0S2J7KION/?action=view&current=DSC00137.jpg

nah i'm ok for tshirts that alienate and show that i'm already a social outcast. thanks for trying tho

I don't like t-shirts with text that much :\
Also, I'm a bit tired of the Linux Penguin...
I'll probably make some t-shirt myself with just the logo. Love doing my own t-shirts by hand :)

NLS said:
I don't like t-shirts with text that much :\
Also, I'm a bit tired of the Linux Penguin...
I'll probably make some t-shirt myself with just the logo. Love doing my own t-shirts by hand :)

+1 keep it simple. :D

Whose shops are these? I'd love for a Cafepress shop by Ed with the shirt design he sold, with proceeds going to the dev fund, not some random forum member who got to the name first.

Yeah, can we get some polo shirts with the logo stitched on? Would make them last longer.

Lol unsupportive crowd. I would buy a black one with a big honkin pandora logo on the back. Nice and simple and nobody will know how geeky we are unless we tell them. ;P

Damn typing on droid keyboard...

I voted no, just in case the shirts are made in China and the silkscreening would be done at a different factory which might not look presentable on the first go round, or the second, or the third, or the

Back