For Those Looking for Port ideas...

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
There's lots of open sources games here that may be ported for the Pandora :

http://osgameclones.com/

Among them, a few I selected:

and there should be more anyway, but that's already a good start if you had no idea what to port :)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,174

as a few others in this list. At least have the decency to check the wiki.
OK, but it's not on the repo anyway, so any new build would be welcome (even if it's not part of the competition).

I was checking the repo for most entries but I admit I didn't check that one. I'll remove it. 

I may have a look at FreeCol.

It'a a java game that run ( little bit slow) on Pandora.

The big problem (for a person like me that didn't know java) is how to resize all the game window to fit Pandora resolution screen.

I may have a look at FreeCol.

It'a a java game that run ( little bit slow) on Pandora.

The big problem (for a person like me that didn't know java) is how to resize all the game window to fit Pandora resolution screen.
Yeah, that is the key problem with this game. That's why it needs porting efforts :)

I miss ZombiePox from GP2X days. As far i remember it needs only old allegro. [but i'll not port it myself because lack of time for porting..]

I miss the TV Out working with Meritious.

Genious Game but i cannot record a Video for my Account.

Or a Linux Remote Controll where you can remote TV Receiver,DvD Players and Hifi Racks per Infared Stick.

OK, but it's not on the repo anyway, so any new build would be welcome (even if it's not part of the competition).
Why ? Port is done, packaging is done. The game is playable. Some are too lazy to look at other place than the repo, but that's their problem, not the porter's one right ?If you want to redo work already done have fun...

Why ? Port is done, packaging is done. The game is playable. Some are too lazy to look at other place than the repo, but that's their problem, not the porter's one right ?
If you want to redo work already done have fun...
Because the repo makes it easy to get for everyone who owns a Pandora. Keeping ports in other places is just a hassle. There's no reason not to have it on the repo.

There's always Darwinia, though I don't have a link to the source.

Back