Gamepark At E3 (with Xgp)

I hope they make a success from it. The fact that they are showing emu's from the start is a big positive, plus it wouldn't take a lot to beat the ergonomics and the build of the gp2x. Obviously it is in Craig's best interest to play down the release of a Gamepark console with him being heavily invloved with GPH, but it could become a serious competitor if GP get it right with a decent mix of first party and some solid emu's from release.

x68000 posted on May 17 2006 at 11:35 AM said:
I hope they make a success from it. The fact that they are showing emu's from the start is a big positive, plus it wouldn't take a lot to beat the ergonomics and the build of the gp2x. Obviously it is in Craig's best interest to play down the release of a Gamepark console with him being heavily invloved with GPH, but it could become a serious competitor if GP get it right with a decent mix of first party and some solid emu's from release.
That's all I wanted to say especially the part about Craig besides that being at the Korean booth also costs a lot of $, well not so much as having your own booth but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vimacs posted on May 17 2006 at 04:58 PM said:
dont forget that craigix will sell the gpx as well...

What do you mean that he will sell the XGP? I highly doubt it but it would be nice since at least in my opinion Gamepark has a promising future if everything follows their plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back