Games Etc

Doing a million times better than Caanoo, that's for sure!

Instead of posting shit useless replies here all the time why do you not go get life ?
Leave him alone!!

You miserable fat troll.
Thanks for sticking up for me, hakman. Cheers. :)

Doing a million times better than Caanoo, that's for sure!

Instead of posting shit useless replies here all the time why do you not go get life ?

Now there is a surprise :)
I don't like posting sh*t, because in time...the receivers letter box/post box/mail box starts to smell and then his/her neighbours complain about the toxicity .

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
The sexual tension in here is electrifying

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, I even made a seal!

Ec2u2.gif

We don't need or even want mods constantly cleaning up after the same old trolls again and again. What we need is clearly defined forum rules and judicious application of the Ban Hammer for those who ignore them.

WAAAY off topic dude. But I'd trust Craigix and ED to wield the Hammer. Rules are hardly difficult - sexual/racial/religious slurs, or repeated trolling/flaming/baiting/harassing should not be tolerated. Keep things civil. Don't tell me this is rocket science.

Open Pandora is getting bigger. As more units are shipped the community is slowly growing. Most users are civil enough without needing rules, but there are a few who seem to lack the maturity to behave without guidelines. Unfortunately we need them.

WAAAY off topic dude. But I'd trust Craigix and ED to wield the Hammer. Rules are hardly difficult - sexual/racial/religious slurs, or repeated trolling/flaming/baiting/harassing should not be tolerated. Keep things civil. Don't tell me this is rocket science.

Open Pandora is getting bigger. As more units are shipped the community is slowly growing. Most users are civil enough without needing rules, but there are a few who seem to lack the maturity to behave without guidelines. Unfortunately we need them.

Hi

Would this list include anybody who just because they do not like peoples opinions post rude childish replies.

OK, now an apology regarding my behaviour towards a certain very small group of people in these forums, I got angry

because I all I did was post my opinions on something I feel strongly about, people have the right to reply with

constructive criticism, but no they chose to reply with childish one liners etc, and I like an idiot rose to their bait.

There is a certain little group who spend a lot of time here that seem to just post for posting sake, and that means

that they just post anything to get a name in the forums. I really do not care for your replies as you are all in future

being ignored, best way I can deal with it. No moderator so I will moderate what I read etc.

I have now gotten over it and time to move on with all things Pandora :)

OK, now an apology regarding my behaviour towards a certain very small group of people in these forums, I got angry

because I all I did was post my opinions on something I feel strongly about, people have the right to reply with

constructive criticism, but no they chose to reply with childish one liners etc, and I like an idiot rose to their bait.
What upsets me most is that it generally is this same small group of people that just go too far in their defenses and end up making the entire board look bad.

What upsets me most is that it generally is this same small group of people that just go too far in their defenses and end up making the entire board look bad.

Hi

This will be my last post in this crazy thread that I in my own stupidity with my opinions started.

Yes, I admit that my OP was a tad strong, and I for one went to far with my replies, now my name here is not good at the moment with

as good as being called a troll, well I cannot change those people opinions of me, but time is a great healer and those people will see

I am not the troll they think I am :(

As I said in my last post, time to move on and discuss all things Pandora :)

Back