Games you finished...

Coldbird

Arc the Lad [NTSC-US-PSX] using PCSX-ReArmed r4.

That thing actually works pretty nice and fullspeed!

IMG_20110126_162653.jpg

So far, I've completed the following;

1: Rockman & Forte (Super Famicom)

2: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

3: Mega Man 7 (SNES)

4: Cave Story (GP2X, via GINGE)

5: Mega Man 3 (NES)

I've also played a number of arcade titles, and other games which don't really have a particular ending; For example, Cosmic Ark for the Atari 2600 only ends if you lose, though it actually does have an ending sequence of sorts (the same as its predecessor, Atlantis, does) - does that count? :p

So far I've completed the following:

None.

Come on, with so many games and emus to check out, how can you spend enough time on a game to actually finish it? I know I can't. I have a list somewhere on the Pandora with all the games I started and want to come back later... But I received my Pandora 15 days ago only, so it's still all a bit new :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've begun playing Wonder Boy in Monster World again, which is a bit scary, because that is the game that finally killed my GP2x. That jumping sequence towards the end, where you're supposed to jump left-right-left-right...and very fast and very difficult. The stick couldn't take it.

So, it is not a game that I've finished on the Pandora - It is the game that finished my GP2x.

I have 95 exits on Super Mario World. Damned if I can remember where that last one is.

simon the sorcerer

zelda a link to the past (snes)

broken sword

day of the tentacle

the dig

indiana jones and the fate of atlantis

treasure hunter g (snes)

The first campaign of battle for wesnoth

I just finished "The Adventures of Bass 2" on my Pandora, which is an excellent, at times devious, and very challenging hack of Mega Man 2 for the NES. It requires a good knowledge of how the game handles, so if you know Mega Man 2 well, chances are you'll enjoy it.

So, in total, now I've finished;

1: Rockman & Forte (Super Famicom)

2: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

3: Mega Man 7 (SNES)

4: Cave Story (GP2X, via GINGE)

5: Mega Man 3 (NES)

6: The Adventures of Bass 2 (Mega Man 2 Hack) (NES)

Only game I've finished so far is Bubb man2, keep getting distracted an playing a million things and completing nothing.

What a f**king game, wish a dev would optimise it though cos even at 700 its still really slow.

Screenshot-BubbMan%202-15.png

I finished Cave Story for the first time Saturday evening, I had never played it before :D . Spent Sunday playing through it again to get the good ending, currently tackling the horrifically hard last area. Plays like a dream on the Pandora, I can't imagine playing it on a Keyboard, or on my GP2X's stick thing (which broke before I really found out what Cave Story was, so I saved it for when I got my Pandora). Nearly finished Megaman X4 on it too. Gaming on the Pandora is just so much better than on the GP2X, and I didn't actually MIND the stick as much as many people did.

I finished Cave Story for the first time Saturday evening, I had never played it before :D . Spent Sunday playing through it again to get the good ending, currently tackling the horrifically hard last area. Plays like a dream on the Pandora, I can't imagine playing it on a Keyboard, or on my GP2X's stick thing (which broke before I really found out what Cave Story was, so I saved it for when I got my Pandora). Nearly finished Megaman X4 on it too. Gaming on the Pandora is just so much better than on the GP2X, and I didn't actually MIND the stick as much as many people did.
I got to the last area in Cave Story with my GP2X, along the way loosing the cap so I was playing with just the stick through half of it. Couldn't do it, thumb got too sore in the last area so I've never passed it. Can't wait for my Pandora to actually do it.

The only one so far is the Asterix arcade game, randomly. I'm a bit of an Asterix fan but it wasn't really on my "I can't wait to play that on the Pandora" list; I just tried it out and kept going. It's quite good fun, similar to The Simpsons or Ninja Turtles.

I got to the last area in Cave Story with my GP2X, along the way loosing the cap so I was playing with just the stick through half of it. Couldn't do it, thumb got too sore in the last area so I've never passed it. Can't wait for my Pandora to actually do it.

Is that normal last area or "Hell" last area?

I JUST finished hell a few minutes ago... my hands hurt. At least I know the Pandora's d-pad and buttons can take a beating, the amount of times I attempted hell and how fast you need to jump and shoot at the same time really worried me that the Pandora's buttons would suffer, but it's fine :D .

Is that normal last area or "Hell" last area?
I don't know, I haven't played it in so long. I remember everything being dead and like the whole level was up in the sky or something, I think, it has been a while.

Nothing. :( Awaiting Pandora. Will grave dig this topic later.

Just finished FF1(NES) on the GP2x though.

Back