[gba] New Beta Of Gpsp2x! Very Fast & Better Sound!

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Hi again,

For those who haven't been keeping up with the advances of gpSP2X here's what's new in v9004d:
- FASTER! Auto-frameskip is now implemented and working! Fullspeed has been realised.
- MMUHACK is now working for additional performance.
- FPS Counter has been added.
- COLOR problems have been fixed.
- SOUND is now in-sync and the quality has been raised.
- CPUSPEED is now built-in and allows full control over CPU/LCD/RAM tweaks. Configuration is saved.
- DYNAREC code has been improved upon and will continue to.
- ZIP support comfirmed working.

For those who haven't yet been included in the beta, there's still time. Anyone who donated/donates to me, will be included in the beta. For those who asked, a donation link is included in my signature which can be found here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=35833#

Thanks to all who are helping make this a very fine emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been lurking around for the last two days.
Zodttd, your work is simply amazing.
The updates are coming faster then I can refresh.

I wish my bank account would be compatible with foreign money transfers.
Can't wait for the public release!

For those without PayPal, donating a giftcertificate would be definitely cool. I never tried that but sites like outpost.com, amazon.com, playasia.com and possibly others are all great choices. Always PM me if you would like to donate but aren't able to. I can always work something out. :)

:)

Mr 2X: You're in. Thanks again. :)

Gruntfuggly: Time is an illusion, lunch doubly so? ;P

I will give a donation next month (when I get my first payment) , as well i will donate to other coders for porting emulators and improve them.... that is for notaz,reesy and you. there are the only emulators i use at the moment... i may put some some in other coders that made life easier for gp2x users :)

Initial tests are impressive!

Trickstar plays quite well, for a 3D game, 30fps @ 270mhz, sound is pretty bad, but mutable ;) Top Gear GT Championship (mode 7) runs pretty much flawlessly 60fps @ 240 mhz.

Wow, im really damn impressed!

/me goes to find more roms ;)

I donated 20 Bucks as well! :)

Keep up the amazing work please !!! :)

Just noticed something, if you leave some games alone for a while (on a pause menu or otherwise) they tend to lock up. This includes, but probably is not limited to, Tony Hawks Underground, V-Rally, F-Zero Maximum Velocity.

Just donated $5. Sorry if it's not enough, didn't expect a large increase in a small amount of time. :)

yodaofborg posted on Mar 10 2007 at 03:12 PM said:
Just noticed something, if you leave some games alone for a while (on a pause menu or otherwise) they tend to lock up. This includes, but probably is not limited to, Tony Hawks Underground, V-Rally, F-Zero Maximum Velocity.
Already Noticed that in Pokemon Emerald but nice find in the other games. It's important that this bug is addressed as it's common in many games now :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Back