Gbax 2007 One Week Remaining Reminder

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
A quick reminder that you have a week until the July 7th 2007 at 23:59 GMT deadline for the GBAX 2007 Coding Competition. One additional and important note is that if your entry is over 20MB in file size please get in contact with us beforehand to arrange an upload to our FTP as our email only allows up to 20MB attachments. Alternatively if you have your own web space simply upload it there and let us know the URL. Full details on the competition can be found on the new site at http://gbax.gp2x.de/gbax2007.html, good luck!

I'm almost done, I only hope Richard Taylor will send my powered EXT->USB hub in time, otherwise I'm fucked :)

I've a question, in entryinfo.txt, is the Name field the title of the game (as it implies), or the game's author's name? The example 'Joe Bloggs' for both author and game title is a bit boggling :rolleyes:

Alex. said:
I've a question, in entryinfo.txt, is the Name field the title of the game (as it implies), or the game's author's name? The example 'Joe Bloggs' for both author and game title is a bit boggling :rolleyes:

It means the game name, it is a bad choice of name for a game but we have been using it in competitions for years now and its stuck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any software which is fully working on the GP2X, GP32, PSP and DS hardware can be entered; a game, port, demo, emulator or application.

Is it just me or does that rule make it sound like the entries must be compiled to work for each listed hardware device? XD. May wish to replace that "and" with an "or". Damn bitwise operators.

Should you be a scientist? :p

I panic also, I took a few days free to work on my entries, but I couldn`t get anything done, my mind was totally blocked.

I've got a cunning plan :)

But I still probably will watch films/etc instead of actually doing some coding :p

Squidge said:

So do I.. kinda...

But I still probably will watch films/etc instead of actually doing some coding :p
Can you recommend something? I think, I am going to buy the 2nd season of Battlestar Galactica...

Program series I've been watching lately:

Heroes
House M.D.
The Loop
Standoff

Can't remember the last film. Remember watching it, but not it was called :(

Squidge said:

You're gonna release that fullspeed N64 emulator that you finished months ago but couldn't be bothered to upload!

Back