Gbax 2007 One Month Left Reminder And New Compo Site

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
Quick post to say you have one month left until the deadline of July 7th 2007 at 23:59:59. Full details of the competition can be found on the new official site at http://gbax.gp2x.de/ which also contains all the entries and results for the previous years competitions.

Up until a few days ago I thought that this contest was ending JUNE 7th, not July and I had given up hope of finishing my entry. You might see something from me yet :)

Well you'll see something from me *IF* craigix ever sends me my BoB :(

sam fisher said:
I have a little game im making, I wonder if i should release it for the compo or just on its own before then?
I think you should release it before the compo's over. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher said:
Why? It is a LOT better than Crapong. Crapong like. Crap Games compo material, but months before its time :(
no, you should release it before, so that it makes me one less competitor :)

Guyfawkes said:
the new official site at http://gbax.gp2x.de/ which also contains all the entries and results for the previous years competitions.

I just wanted to say thanks for putting that site up. Previously, it was rather difficult to find past results.

I wanted to see if I had entered all previous compos, and indeed I had (not including the 15-days mini compos). So, that means that I need to enter something this time, too.

Thanks Guyfawkes and Craigix for running these!

bob: It's far from dead, stay tuned :)

I took a look at the site too, it's great to see a very large piece of GP history organized in one place. Thanks again for holding this!

Sorry, stupid question I have to ask, how is this submitted, I know it says:
Entries must be submitted to gbax2007@NOSPAMgbaemu.com (remove NOSPAM) ...
but is that like, in multipart mime attachments, with the entryinfo.txt and screenshots separate or all in one zip with the package inside it or better links to files on my web server? I have one zip archive ready to be unzipped to a gp2x sd card, half dozen jpeg screenshots and an entryinfo.txt, what's the preferred packaging arrangement?

Back