GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Why do a kickstart now when you are just 30 shy from manufacturing? I suppose if you want to start over and go with bigger specs etc it may be worth it. But you would have to refund everyone's money and start over.

I think a Facebook page would help atleast and a twitter page why don't we have them the word will get around faster.

GCW, a few more videos might be a good idea, even if they're a different bunch of GBA and SNES games than previously shown. Keep that momentum going. ;)

by having tweeter and facebook will mean you will have to deal with the sea of trolls and people that have nothing better to do than to complain freely.

Might be better to hold those twos for when things are stabilished.

by having tweeter and facebook will mean you will have to deal with the sea of trolls and people that have nothing better to do than to complain freely.

Might be better to hold those twos for when things are stabilished.

Yeah "keep it in the community" for now so that the serious hardcore retro members are the early adopters and have a chance to review the units

Well, if it's videos you need, I might be able to help out.

Depends on when though, right now I'm stuffed with work :/

I thought we were getting the sneak peek of the website Wednesday?

The site is already up but some of it is still under developement.sneak peek section wasn't up yesterday though.Id say gcw is very busy but he will be back to post with more good news soon id say.

I just cracked the LCD panel of my second a320 unit earlier this week, so that makes me even more excited about this system. I'm sure it's not a new discovery, but I noticed that there was an easily "accessible" pressure point behind the now cracked LCD screen of the a320. Hopefully this unit is designed and built to last.

Sorry for delay in replys will be in true form and back to my old self hopefully by tomorrow was hospitalized due to a blood clot the size of a half dollar in my right calf muscle which caused an infection in my blood. No fun and hurt like hell but out of hospital and recovering now.

Get well soon, Justin.

24117.gif

Woah. Blood infections (also clots) are no joke. Your health first. Get well soon, GCW.

Back