GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Zorro :D

It's not a TTF font, the e can be redone easily

You like it better with the "e" like that ?

ud9IL.jpg
That looks awesome! Gives a great neogeo vibe to me.

I will reopen it for 50 more only but to give the request everyone asked for something else hmmmm how does 4 more chances to win a prototype besides the final product. If I get at least 10 people that have already pre ordered to agree I will move forward.
Hell yes!

Zorro :D

It's not a TTF font, the e can be redone easily

You like it better with the "e" like that ?

Nicely done. I also think the '0' should be cleaned up a bit, the end of the brush stroke is too faint and the diagonal stroke across looks more like its a second stroke there to close off the '0' rather than a diagonal stroke to signify zero.

I will reopen it for 50 more only but to give the request everyone asked for something else hmmmm how does 4 more chances to win a prototype besides the final product. If I get at least 10 people that have already pre ordered to agree I will move forward.

I'm game for that :) Out of interest how do you select the 4 winners?

Nicely done. I also think the '0' should be cleaned up a bit, the end of the brush stroke is too faint and the diagonal stroke across looks more like its a second stroke there to close off the '0' rather than a diagonal stroke to signify zero.

Yuck, making zeroes look like an error or the greek letter θ. :p

Honestly, I didn't realize it was supposed to look like a zero. Didn't see the diagonal line either. I thought it was just supposed to look jagged or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this is just getting better. :) More pre-orders, more drawings. Great graphics! <3

maybe it's more readable like that no ?

ZER0

Last edited:
After long thought and talking with community members and post on forums we will do 50 more of the GCW Zero Special Edition. Once those sell out they will be no more. For those who already got one you will get a special decal with GCW Zero logo signifying you were from the first one hundred along with certificate. We are also doing a drawing for 4 more people to win a prototype for a total of six winners next week the first two winners should recieve their prototypes.

So if you want one head to the website or blog.......

http://game-consoles-worldwide.com

BTW make sure to look at the sneak peek tomorrow more stuff going up ;)

Ok I have got on-board

The pics of the white unit on the site looked too tempting for me to resist

LGfvW.jpg

That's what I get browsing to GCW homepage on iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back