Get Together (gpx2 Release)

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
As you may have noticed I'm re-launching gbax.com and have put back the little party I planned.

Incase none of you guessed the party was to unveil the GPx2 console for the first time, but GP have put back the release a month or so, so nothing can be shown util probably late september.

This is just a post to let you all know it will still happen, and if you want to see the GPx2 for the first time you need to be there ;)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

aw i want to come too...

but i'll have no time in september :(
well i hope evil dragon will tell us everything afterwards in this or the german forum ;)

have fun and stay funky ;P

Oh nice. I never realised that the party was to unveil the new console, actually.

I'll try to be there, but with uni and a few other issues I'll have to wait and see. Should be good though.

Moogle posted on Aug 14 2005 at 07:37 PM said:
Not really a doable trip from Holland, do you think you can get some sort of webcam broadcast going for us poor lot?
yeah webcam so I can see the stuff too because I know I won't be able to go

Last edited by a moderator:
me forgot where this is in europe :(, just move the venue to london :)...

also, mark, are you still bringing the lube? make it really diluted, iv got sensitive skin :blink: joking :blink:

:)

I'll be there. Maybe my gp32-playin blonde will come along aswell, have to ask gently ;)

craigix: If it would be possible to buy Gpx2 during the party It would be great for us non-uk guys. Just another strong reason to spend your money on a trip to Uk.

(the beer and if the place called Sega World is still open are other strong arguments to take a dirt cheap flight to london I guess ;)

I'll hopfully be there anyway though

hando posted on Aug 15 2005 at 12:01 PM said:
Hmm, maybe I'll move my lazy ass there :) Gpx2 premiere is quite good reason for doing that :)

Geeez, that would ABSOLUTELY be cool!

That would for sure be one of the greatest community meetups in history :)

Last edited:
I'll do my best to turn up once dates etc. have been firmly affirmed (or have they already? I didn't seem them, but that ccould just eb bad skim-readnig). Uni'll probably have started by then and I've no idea how easy it'd be to pop down from Edinburgh to go to a meetup; we'll see :)

How bout you show the party on web cam or something so the ppl in the US can feel like they are there :rolleyes:

Back