- Jul 25, 2006
pepone said:Mr Loon said:I've got a few questions though :
1) What bios files are required?
2) Where do you put the bios files?
3) Do the roms have to named in a certain way / saved in a certain format (.zip, 7z, unzipped, etc) to be recognised?
4) Is there any documentation for this emulator?
1) standard bios file as used by recent mame will be fine
2) put neogeo.zip at the same place than your roms
3) Yes. Roms need to be in zip format and the naming convention is the same as Mame.
4) Unfortuantly, not really, I suck at documentation.
You might suck at documentation but you more than make up for it with speedy 'customer' support. Thanks for the reply, will have a go with some mame Roms in the next day or two.
Last edited by a moderator: