Gngeo2x 0.6.9 *update*

Pepone: Would you mind if I continue the work on this emulator? I would like to add a GUI and see if I can improve performance. Great work!

Just noticed my post could have been misinterpreted. Basically I was just wondering if you would mind me working on my own version based off your source. Thanks

Pepone: Would you mind if I continue the work on this emulator? I would like to add a GUI and see if I can improve performance. Great work!

Any contribution is very welcome. Especially for gui and better optimisation :D

Ps: don't be too scary by some portion of my ugly code :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed my post could have been misinterpreted. Basically I was just wondering if you would mind me working on my own version based off your source. Thanks
No pb too, it's the way opensource/freesoftware work :)

just respect the gpl for the part of code I'd write, and I'll be happy

Last edited by a moderator:
This warms my heart, both the emulation itself and the spirit of co-operation to improve it. Kick-ass and first-class guys! :D

Here's a picture of MVS Metal Slug running on my GP2X:

HPIM0287.jpg

There's no sound either. On the up side, it seems to be running pretty quick. I'll try some other roms, maybe a different BIOS as well.

Ah no wonder my scripts didn't work, forgot the bios. duh!

Anyways, looks promising. Good luck pepone & zodttd on optimisation.

Okay, Karnov's Revenge running fullspeed 60fps at 200Mhz, very impressive! I can't seem to get Alpha Mission 2 or Windjammers working though. Still, pretty amazing for a first release!

Back