Got My Email F200 Is On Her Way Woohooo

delaneyblues

Still Fresh
emailed today to say was sent today and i pad for next day so should be here tomrow

cant wait!!!!!! :gp2x

AHHHH!! don't worry, i got the email today so it will be here tomorrow :p

Talk about cutting it close!! :)

WOOP!! arrived today, now i just gotta wait till xmas (and buy some SD Cards while im waiting) :D

GoblinKing said:
WOOP!! arrived today, now i just gotta wait till xmas (and buy some SD Cards while im waiting) :D
well its not all good i am afraid, i got my email yesterday saying my cradle had been sent. :D

waited and waited most of the morning, then check my emails and they sent one saying it wasnt
sent cos its out of stock... :angry2: WTF...

anyways glad you lot got yours, i have asked for my money back and not happy one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
rammz said:
GoblinKing said:
well its not all good i am afraid, i got my email yesterday saying my cradle had been sent. :D

waited and waited most of the morning, then check my emails and they sent one saying it wasnt
sent cos its out of stock... :angry2: WTF...

anyways glad you lot got yours, i have asked for my money back and not happy one bit.

Got mine yesterday, with a nice Christmas card... an excellent company, one to add to my fave suppliers bookmarks... ;)

Got mine yesterday, with a nice Christmas card... an excellent company, one to add to my fave suppliers bookmarks... ;)

yeah all good saying that cos u got your order, wonder what u would say
if you were in my shoes :(

rammz, that sucks dude.

Luckily, I also got mine this morning. Every company lives and dies by their reputation. Of course when they do what they should, noone says anything, but when they mess up, we all hear about it.

I really hope they sort it out for you rammz. Have you tried calling them? It was doing that which kick started them into action for me. Can't hurt!

plasticmouse said:
rammz, that sucks dude.

Luckily, I also got mine this morning. Every company lives and dies by their reputation. Of course when they do what they should, noone says anything, but when they mess up, we all hear about it.

I really hope they sort it out for you rammz. Have you tried calling them? It was doing that which kick started them into action for me. Can't hurt!
cant be arsed with all that, just pissed off with one day i get email that its been sent
so i book a full day off work for it, after waiting hours in exitement only to read my emails after dinner that tells me its not been sent cos its out of stock... :blink:

Dell did that to me with a laptop so I feel your pain. Although in that case at least they gave me back the mandatory 50 quid delivery fee back!

It pays to moan sometimes :)

me too :) I bought it!! one more week and voilá!! GP2X-F200... i was thinking about pandora... but it's too expensive...

i wake up today... and i have to decide... nintendo ds or gp2x?(nintendo ds because i was very interested on their games)... but i want a multimedia player... and runs emulators... perfect for RetroGames... perfect for me... ;)

Cumps to all

P.S: sorry for my bad english...

Back