Gp2psx V0.03

zodttd,

Good work. Got another sawbuck for you when FFT is playable. A double if you get SOTN working. ;)

Thanks for this version zodttd :)

2 games previously working (in some point) now dont boot at all.Actually when i select the ISO it says starting game without HLE and on the left uper corner i see a message PCSX CDrom ..sth like and the console freezes there

If SOTN is ever playable with saves all working Id donate a heafty sum! A double heafty sum if sound/music was working. Pipe dream I know, but a man can dream. (especially since I remember having problems on an early epsxe with it and transparencies in the tower section covering the screen in fog)

Hello and thanks for the new version of this emu. Really there are many news about gp2x dev. I dont know what SDL libraries are you using for, but there are 3 most popular versions: basic SDL, Accelerated SDL, and "Rlyeh minimal library", the first are the slowest, maybe you could try recompile your emu with the other two libraries, sure that the performance is higer. thanks for all
un saludo! en españool!

Hello and thanks for the new version of this emu. Really there are many news about gp2x dev. I dont know what SDL libraries are you using for, but there are 3 most popular versions: basic SDL, Accelerated SDL, and "Rlyeh minimal library", the first are the slowest, maybe you could try recompile your emu with the other two libraries, sure that the performance is higer. thanks for all
un saludo! en españool!

I think he's actually coding it in ASM, so that aint it.

Too bad. If he was doing C, I'd help him out. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to hear your still activily working on it!
i almost thought the project would be dead.
i hope someone can help you with the coding!

sorry for the noobish question, but can i just rip a rom from one of my ps1 discs using an iso ripping program like isobuster? What kind of file does it need to be?
thanks

sorry for the noobish question, but can i just rip a rom from one of my ps1 discs using an iso ripping program like isobuster? What kind of file does it need to be?
thanks

RTFM!!

j/k..

it has to be .bin, and it has to create 2 files: a .bin and .cue

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridge Racer goes alot further now, Used to get as far as the start and crash. Now seems to go all the way, It's way to slow to actually race though. Couldnt test HLE mode as it crashed.

I wish I had Street Fighter Collection to test with. It's one of the games I want to get working. I'm going to go test SF Alpha 3 on V0.31 right now...

Check the v0.31 thread for the new version.

Back