Gp2psx V0.34

Tinnus posted on Feb 8 2006 at 10:50 AM said:
OK, please don't start to mess this beautiful topic with flames. :rolleyes:

Seconded.

I'm sure there are lots of people reading this thread that don't want to trawl through flames to read the important stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox posted on Feb 8 2006 at 11:31 AM said:
the fact that it was said even once and then again by you is annoying enough.
You getting annoyed about a minor thing is even more annoying. :p

Especially since it wasn't your thing to begin with. If Phil would get annoyed, that'd be a whole different matter. :)

the fact that you cant just agree you are in the wrong over a tiny thing and then still carry it on is even MORE annoying!

This is annoying, I am keeping my eyes peeled for updates in this and another topic and continually finding only you two barking at one another. One of you two has to give up and forget, its that simple, otherwise it will go on forever or till the topic gets closed.

Paradox posted on Feb 8 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
the fact that you cant just agree you are in the wrong over a tiny thing and then still carry it on is even MORE annoying!
You are in the wrong. Sorry.

Well, I have a bad memory. I'd never give up, though. :)

Soo, any expectations on the next version? 30FPS across the board?

Im annoyed that Jarska is annoyed at Paradox for being annoyed at Jarska because Jarska made a little comment and now Paradox is annoyed further that Jarska is annoyed at Paradox for not realising he was wrong for being annoyed at him in the first place, when Paradox thinks it was Jarska who is in the wrong, hense his annoyance! :)

And I'm perpetually annoyed, at everyone, so it's kinda moot point in my part. :)

but i'm still right

Damn, that should be much smaller. :(

Back to business, anyone tried RE3? :)

Jarska333 posted on Feb 8 2006 at 11:35 AM said:
And I'm perpetually annoyed, at everyone, so it's kinda moot point in my part. :)

but i'm still right

Damn, that should be much smaller. :(

Back to business, anyone tried RE3? :)

Not this one. However, I have tried so many games, but only few of them work :(
-Tomb raider 1
-Tomb raider 3
-Tomb raider 4
-Tomb Raider 5
-Ridge Racer Revolution
-etc
Each game I try fails, so I have the feeling to lose my time testing thie emulator, especially when you spend your time ripping the ISO of PSX games. So very disappointed by the last version 0.34f.

I think that Zodttd should mainly focus on COMPATIBILITY before implementing new stuffs into his emulator. Right now, we cannot say that this emulator is really in a usable stage.

Anyway, goog try and hope for the best in the next releases.

Are you certain the images you're testing are actually ripped correctly? That is, do they work on a correctly configured PC emu?

Also, iirc, there may still be problems with some PAL games, if those are what you're using, although since I haven't tried this emu for some time now, I couldn't say for sure whether that's really the case.

Back