Gp32X.com

I'm with you Orion, an "I need help section" for each console would be nice and if the emulation subforums will look like the one in the Zero section, I'm fine with that as well.
Nonetheless, I'm still not sure all your efforts are worth the time. Let's be honest, if this place here doesn't become something like the pseudo-official forum for the GCW Zero, you're just flogging a dead horse. :(
Don't get me wrong, I like what you are doing here. It just looks like only a handful of people will take notice.

Hello! Thanks for doing this.

It's a real shame about GPH flapping that Caanoo thing around the place, they were doing alright. Is the company officially dead? Maybe ED's got some info?

Thanks a lot for your work :D

I'll also try to be more around here from now on.

I will install the TapATalk-Plugin here as well, so anyone using that can check the boards while away.

I also got the customer details from hando - so I could buy the upgrade to the latest IPB version (the one we also use for the OpenPandora Boards).

Do you think we should do that?

I noticed that quasist is banned on this board. Any way his ban can be raised?

EvilDragon said:
Thanks a lot for your work :D

I'll also try to be more around here from now on.

I will install the TapATalk-Plugin here as well, so anyone using that can check the boards while away.

I also got the customer details from hando - so I could buy the upgrade to the latest IPB version (the one we also use for the OpenPandora Boards).

Do you think we should do that?
I think it would be nice to see this site updated. It could only help get some more foot traffic back to this place IMO. On the other hand I'd hate to see you spend alot of money on a site that is very slow to say the least. I say do it if it doesn't cost too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion4874 said:
I think it would be nice to see this site updated. It could only help get some more foot traffic back to this place IMO. On the other hand I'd hate to see you spend alot of money on a site that is very slow to say the least. I say do it if it doesn't cost too much.

Well, it would probably be about 100 USD, so not that much.

Also, with a redesign and a new team helping out, we could send eMails to all the old members that we're resurrecting gp32x.de :)

Last edited:
Well the GPH section is dying. Nearly every member here registered due to interest in those devices or the Pandora.
Any android devices tend to have their own forum anyway, or dev stuff is focused in XDA.
There's not much left to add, unless we get lucky with something.

:(

Edit: Actually, can a mod or admin please change the user default of topics shown? Currently in off-topic discussion, for example, only threads with new posts from the last couple of months are shown. If we could all see threads from the last 3 years or something, without having to find a setting to change, that might help activity.
Edit2: Ah ok, it's just a filter option at the bottom of the page to change from '30 days'. Still, it's a little bit hidden.

I don't mind the new layout looks like the openpandora forum, but why are the links in the signature(not just mine, in every signature) not clickable anymore?

Akabei said:
I don't mind the new layout looks like the openpandora forum, but why are the links in the signature(not just mine, in every signature) not clickable anymore?

That's probably because of some setting regarding Signatures.
I'll check that.

Back