Gpfinalwar 0.3 Beta

mATkEUpON I posted some suggestions in the beta forum. Also an idea i had for a campaign

Thanks guys !!!

To launch a nuke, you have to click on the nuclear symbol on the gui on the right. But you have to wait until it's ready. (the small silo opens, the second shows the missile on the ramp).

well, we already have a neat story that I dont see any problems with yet, but no story is perfect so if you would like to tell us yours, we could see how it goes and maybe use some
its up to matkuepon, he made the story, and I think it would make one neat campaign

~Octavious

I also noticed that the sound completly disapers for some time and whitout warning comes back again. Still loving it though! :lol:

(Maby it has to do whit the zooming im keap doing? :huh: )

/Cellsplitter

Thanks !!!

I'll add a lot of sounds when the game engine is finished (which is close).

The sound problem has been fixed, but also several other things. I think I'll make another beta with the last additions and bugfixes before the skirmish mode.

Ok, here is a list of bugs I want to report...

Bug nr1:
If I still have 400$ I sill can’t buy the building or the tank who actually cost 400$!

Bug nr2:
Though the enemy tank I have bin shooting at have only one HP left its life meter is gone, like if it was dead already!

Bug nr3:
If a large group of my tanks have bin ordered to move to (for example) the top left corner of the map the move there of course but the ones who get there last will still try to get to the corner but there is no room so the drive straight down then when they hit the bottom of the map they take a left and so on! So, I think that they should go as close as they can to the corner but not try so bad! If they can’t get closer make them stop!

Bug nr4:
I tried to kill my self by firing all my 5(!) Nukes at ones! But the GP32 reboots after the first explosion. (I pressed select, select and A really quick trying to fire all nukes at ones)

Bug nr5:
I don’t really think this is a real bug, it’s probably only the AI but here goes: When I order my tanks to fire on an enemy tank they will fire at it until its bin destroyed and after that they just stand there taking damage from the other enemies! I think (would like) that the tanks should start shoot at the nearest enemy instead.

Bug nr6:
This has already bin mentioned but it needs to be said again. When you repair a tank the money goes below zero, (which I like :) ) but it’s wrong :angry: !

Keep up the great work!! :lol:

/Cellsplitter

Thanks Cellsplitter !!

I'll check all this, and try to repair that.

For the nukes, you can launch more than one nuke by selecting all the buildings before clicking on the nuclear button.

I'll also take some time to type a manual, but I've got to add all the features before (which is almost done...).

mATkEUpON posted on Apr 15 2004 at 06:09 PM said:
For the nukes, you can launch more than one nuke by selecting all the buildings before clicking on the nuclear button.
Ahh... nice ;) . Have to try it right away! :D

/Cellpslitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Cellsplitter I checked some stuff, and the money problem for unit repair at least should have been sloved in the 0.3 beta.

So your report was useful thanks, but for the nuke hang bug I'd need to know if you got those bugs with the latest beta.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for your suggestions taubstumm, but I tried to make R go to the menu, but it was very confusing so I made only one button to go to the sidemenu and I believe this is simpler.

L could switch track I guess, but it is already used for making groups, zooming in/out, and for zoom reset. So I think people might be switching tracks when then wouldn't want to.

Also, the mod should be repeated if there is only one activated in your list, so tell me if it isn't, might be another bug.

ok forget the L and R thingy then

EDIT: yup... when i got 1 mod in my playlist there is no loop

EDIT2 ( <_< ) : I guess its a bug.... The gamescreen is getting dark untill you almost cant se anyting.... and then it isnt getting brighter :unsure:

Back