Gpfinalwar 0.5

mATkEUpON

Certified Guru
Well, the AI is far from finished, but I guess it's a start :)

So, for now the skirmish works, with the AI trying to make sense building a base, collecting gas and killing you also :rolleyes:

The survival mode has been modified, and you have some time to prepare before the big assault (3 difficulty levels, as the skirmish). For the hard mode, I believe you will find the walls useful, as I just added them.

So now GpFinalWar starts to become a real game, the campaign mode will be ready soon, that's why I need your feedback on this one. If you find any bug, or have any suggestion, please post them !!!

I'll be back in one week, to see what you think about this !!

It can be found here:
http://membres.lycos.fr/matkeupon/index_en.html

The survival mode has been modified, and you have some time to prepare before the big assault

Now I'll actually have time to launch some nukes before the AI in Survival Mode rolls all over my puny tanks. :D

ouhaou it works so good.
i can now create my control center, my factory :)
mmmm ^^ too cool !!!! :)

ITS WONDERFUL!!!!!! the zoom is very impressive. it will become one of the best games for gp32. congratulations

PD: sorry for my poor english

:eek: soo great!
Seriously this game could sell when being complete :lol:

Ah finally I can start from zero and build myself up, HAHAH..., I can just say amazing mATkEUpON!!! :D :D

This is so great.
I played one skremish map but I can't find out how to get gas... And my money/gas run out before I can test all buldings and units..

I can't wait to see the campain.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

To make money, you have to find gas leaks, and deploy a derrick on it.

Gonna have to download it, all the previous versions I played were amazing, keep up the good work and we might actually see a full RTS game on the GP32!

Are you going to create the ability to design mods for this? Different graphics, music, and a semi-scriptable action per unit, etc...? That is the only thing I can think of that would make this game better. Imagine the mods people could make.....

Can you create units? When i make a unit, nothing happens. Anyway, this is amazing! Fantastic job and please keep up the work.
edit: didnt realize it was b/c i didnt have enough power. Wheres the power meter and what the hell does a gas leak look like? I cant find any. This game is amazing; i regret not downloading it earlier :D

Any chance you could make a "slaughter" mode in the final one to counterpoint the survival one; a mode where the AI never attacks, just spends ages uilding up its base to try and ward off yours. Basically, survival with the roles reversed...

Could be good for getting the hang of the game before playing modes where its actually much easier to die...

This is an aweosme game. It's so C&C-like, even the buildings look like replicas of stuff from classic C&C and Red Alert. Marvelous job using solid RTS elements and bringing them to a handheld. The zoom feature works flawlessly and the battles can be pretty vicious B) . Just wondering though, what does a gas leak look like? It's been tough finding one...at least I have had trouble, lol. Keep up the great work! gp32_console !

Hey, like I've said before this is already one of the best game for gp32...but I think you should make skirmish harder, the enemies won't do much harm at all. they but out alot of gas pumps, but doesn't seem to counter attack or build any units, even in hard mode. however the suvival mode is really really hard--btw thats just my opinion for the moment Im sure the final verison will be perfect. Rock on! B)

Thanks for your comments and suggestions !!

Actually, the AI was in the first stage, and it should be better for the skirmish mode...

I'd need also more info about the sound bug, as my gp32 seems to works fine when I restart a battle.

For the mod creator, that would be a good idea, but I'd like to know who would actually be interested in this !

Also, if you have any other ideas for game modes, tell me !!

Back