New Gpfinalwar Beta

this is extremely good, I've not sussed it all out yet but clicking around is very satisfying and fast too.

I was wondering what kind of structure the final game will have, are you planning on redefinable skirmishes or a campaign mode? it might be nice to have a kind of 'arcade' progression where you play through preset opponents of increasing skill - at least it won't be too similar to C&C then

really looking forward to seeing what happens with this

Yeah story and arcade mode would do good, also if good enough, RF support for thoes who have it :D *which i donot, but a good suggestion*

A custom campaing editor would be cool too, people can make their own storys *however good/crappy they get*

frolik posted on Feb 17 2004 at 11:33 PM said:
I was wondering what kind of structure the final game will have, are you planning on redefinable skirmishes or a campaign mode? it might be nice to have a kind of 'arcade' progression where you play through preset opponents of increasing skill - at least it won't be too similar to C&C then
read on his site :)

I hope I'll be able to release a squirmish/multiplayer version around March.
Final version is scheduled for later (May 2004), time to add a good amount of vehicles and an ia that would be a bit clever... Also it will include a complete campaign mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back