Hackers

FRZ

Website
Visit site
Current modern day witches? Not being hunted down by big religious groups but, by big greedy corporations. Same shit, different day, right? What do you guys think?
Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

All dependent on your definition of a hacker, or what there goals are from hacking. E.g a hacker that hacks there PSV to run homebrew games and other os (Linux etc) is doing nothing wrong in my opinion they've bought some hardware and should have every right to do whatever they wist to it.  However a hacker that's hacking bank accounts and stealing personal data deserves to be hung drawn and quartered.

Phelsumania said:
All dependent on your definition of a hacker, or what there goals are from hacking. E.g a hacker that hacks there PSV to run homebrew games and other os (Linux etc) is doing nothing wrong in my opinion they've bought some hardware and should have every right to do whatever they wist to it.  However a hacker that's hacking bank accounts and stealing personal data deserves to be hung drawn and quartered.
+1

You have to distinguish between hacker types, such as:

#hackers for fun - cool, nothing wrong with taht and they even report leaks, (in most cases) making stuff safer

#political motivated hackers - dependes on their cause and their methodes

#state hackers - thay are probably just doing their jobs

#greedy hackers that want to make big money - thats wrong!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hacking isn't illegal, what most people think hacking is (breaking into systems illegally/without permission) is actually called Cracking. Hacking is something of a cool use for something. People don't call themselves hackers, they get called a hacker by others, and it is usually a thing of honor to be called one among those who know it's actual meaning.

I'd say that hacker s are modern day witches - not always malicious, but always assumed to be such :huh:

Reclusive - check

Mysterious - check

Sometimes helpful in unexpected ways - check!

Last edited by a moderator:
.. therefore they are Scientologists!  Burn them!

+1

You have to distinguish between hacker types, such as:

#hackers for fun - cool, nothing wrong with taht and they even report leaks, (in most cases) making stuff safer
#political motivated hackers - dependes on their cause and their methodes
#state hackers - thay are probably just doing their jobs
#greedy hackers that want to make big money - thats wrong!!
I don't think anyone who brakes into banks to steal funds are remotely reffered to as hackers. They are call ambitious, entrepreneurs, businessmen/women.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anyone who brakes into banks to steal funds are remotely reffered to as hackers.
Nope, they're known as "Good drivers". Of course, there's often no need to brake, as the bank will generally do a good job of stopping you anyway.

D.

origin_Kas-ir-Anonymous-4.jpg

I'd say that hacker s are modern day witches - not always malicious, but always assumed to be such :huh:

Reclusive - check

Mysterious - check

Sometimes helpful in unexpected ways - check!
 Only difference is , is that the steriotypical ( steryotyped , no meant to represent real ones ) witches are female and elderery whereas streotypical hackers are male and young . Again obviosly not true .

Anonymous is a group of crackers. And I just unintentionally made a racist statement. 

Hacking isn't illegal, what most people think hacking is (breaking into systems illegally/without permission) is actually called Cracking. Hacking is something of a cool use for something. People don't call themselves hackers, they get called a hacker by others, and it is usually a thing of honor to be called one among those who know it's actual meaning.

Back